heat problem?

• Thread starter MrBlazeAlot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrBlazeAlot

MrBlazeAlot

Yo hello kaya brothers from around the world. Today somethin happened with mi babies. I think this is possibly a heat problem since its fuckin hot nowadays around here (32C today). They been livin on mi balcony.. I've been feedin them with same nutrition since buds first appeared and PH of the solution is 6.5. Any help would be great.. if u need more info just ask for it. Peace

Btw i know the pic sucks but me and that camera dont speak the same language :(
Heat problem

Dr.X

Dr.X

Hey Mr Blaze, can you take more pictures? Is it only one leaf?
Could be heat problem.. but I'm more incline to think that is phosphorus deficiency.
Maybe some one else can help here, cause this is only my opinion. ;)

Good luck

MrBlazeAlot

MrBlazeAlot

Thanx bro! There is no way to be phosphorus deficiency since I feed them with Bloombastic, TerraMax, Repro Forte and Atazyme.. lol , i dont hink there is phosphorus in all of them but at least in 2 of them fo sho.. Its not only one leaf I can get more pix ye, right away tbh but its dark outside dunno how will they end up. Its like 4-5 leaves and I belive it happened in a matter of hours.. The strains are bubble gum by doggies nuts 80% indica I reckon

neverbreak

neverbreak

they look kinda burnt. i can see three leaves that are affected. any more than that?

neverbreak

MrBlazeAlot

MrBlazeAlot

ye maybe 1-2 more tops, but not as severely burnt as the ones i pictured..

MrBlazeAlot

MrBlazeAlot

ok im 99% sure it is a sunburn.. just wanted some1 to say the same so I can be 100% sure, however thx to the guys who replied. Jah bless you!

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

How long do you keep it in direct sunlight?? Maybe put it in shade for a couple hours during the hottest time of the day.

MrBlazeAlot

MrBlazeAlot

they had direct sunlight during most of the day.. now I will leave them in shade from 12 to 17.. Wtf is going on with the weather nowadays in EU??? ;d

Top Bottom