heat probs

• Thread starter fishhunt416
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

fishhunt416

Ok this is my first run doing a vert setup with two 1000 hps. my plants are about two and half feet away with a fan below the bulbs and two others circulating air in the room...I have co2 running every 15 and a carbon scrub used as an exhaust that runs once an hour....my room gets up to 89 about two hours in..i want to know if i can kick on one light for a hour then off for a hour to reduce heat..or would it be better to have one kick on the other off and so on...i will be getting cool tubes after this run but need to figure this out till then.......

S

Snow Crash

My fix:

Run the scrubber all the time but don't exhaust the heat. Instead, invest in a 10,000btu AC unit. Using the AC unit as required to cool the room and the scrubber to keep whatever air that is exhausted by the unit as clean as possible.

hiboy

hiboy

Run lights at night to maximize lights on during coolest hours.
Run ac more
h

F

fishhunt416

ok i have a 5000 btu that runs 24/7 and i also run at night...i would like a bigger unit but cant run anymore watts on my circuits...the room does stay cooler if i dont exhaust but im worried with the positive pressure that it will push out the smell more...i have a echoplus carbon air filter but it smells kind of funny when it just circulates the air not sure if thats a prob or not...now with the co2 i can run temps in the mid 80s i think.. i have been wanting to run scrub all the time but it just sucks out the cool air but now i need to to rid the smell.....and yea the ac does send out a good amount of odor to the outside .think when i can going to get a 7000 btu portable.....thanks for the info

B

Barry Bonds

I would just not exhaust the filter let it run but in the room without letting it vent out of the room. Make sense?

Top Bottom