Heat Stress,close Lights, Leaves All Yellow Now. Harvest Or Finish Last Week And Half ?

• Thread starter PocketGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PocketGrower

Ok guys. Over the last 4 months my girls got huge and obviously I over grew them for my room. They are like 6 inches from the 1000w lights and most have yellow/ crispy leaves on them
Bc of how close it got...

My question is they’re starting to look very dry now ... and not really fulfilling ...

I’m on week 7 day 3... finish them out for another week or so or cut them Tonight ?

Trichs aren’t all cloudy yet but worried if I keep letting them go the buds will get damaged. Pics included but lights are on:(

Heat stressclose lights leaves all yellow now harvest or finish last week and half
Heat stressclose lights leaves all yellow now harvest or finish last week and half 2
Heat stressclose lights leaves all yellow now harvest or finish last week and half 3
Heat stressclose lights leaves all yellow now harvest or finish last week and half 4
Heat stressclose lights leaves all yellow now harvest or finish last week and half 5
I

iemarkie

Ok guys. Over the last 4 months my girls got huge and obviously I over grew them for my room. They are like 6 inches from the 1000w lights and most have yellow/ crispy leaves on them
Bc of how close it got...

My question is they’re starting to look very dry now ... and not really fulfilling ...

I’m on week 7 day 3... finish them out for another week or so or cut them Tonight ?

Trichs aren’t all cloudy yet but worried if I keep letting them go the buds will get damaged. Pics included but lights are on:(

It is hard to tell but it seems your hairs are all orange. I always feel the buds will stop filling in once there aren't the majority of white hairs left. I'm not familiar with soil and it looks like you have them in pots. Do you flush if you use soil? If so, I'd flush a couple times and take down the first day or two of week 8. Lower the lights too, from 1000 to 850/900 and it will help the buds from possibly getting bleached. They don't need that much light the last few days

Enforcer

Enforcer

Agreed. If you only have a week left, and you have the ability, dim your lights.

Nice forest of bud you have there.

Dunge

Dunge

You are almost there.
I'd bend and break tops that are too close to lights.
Nice work.

P

PocketGrower

It is hard to tell but it seems your hairs are all orange. I always feel the buds will stop filling in once there aren't the majority of white hairs left. I'm not familiar with soil and it looks like you have them in pots. Do you flush if you use soil? If so, I'd flush a couple times and take down the first day or two of week 8. Lower the lights too, from 1000 to 850/900 and it will help the buds from possibly getting bleached. They don't need that much light the last few days
Yes I’ve started using only water about 6 days ago. Using fox farm cocoloco

Dunge

Dunge

Bend and breaking isn’t bad this late ??
Way better than light bleaching or burning.
Pinch the stem to soften it up, then bend it away from the lamp.
The way I think about it is having a bud too close not only risks tissue damage, but overdrives photosynthesis and shades the garden.
Or so I imagine.

P

PocketGrower

Way better than light bleaching or burning.
Pinch the stem to soften it up, then bend it away from the lamp.
The way I think about it is having a bud too close not only risks tissue damage, but overdrives photosynthesis and shades the garden.
Or so I imagine.
Makes total sense from two ends of each spectrum. I’ll be on it when I’m
Home .

H

heisen

Your good man.not bad at all.your getting close.you can bend the stems down also and won't hurt nothing.
Look into scrogs with low ceilings

P

PocketGrower

How's it going pocketgrower?
Two fucking words man. Gray death.

Chopped last night (week 8 day1) and have been on my ass since then trimming.

Trichs are where I want them to be. But just trying to throw away the trash and save the good (only 2-3 plants looks like they got botroysis out of my 30)

Pics will be up tomorrow of final results. I’m more excited for my flower room to be cleaned out and decontaminated for my next run :))

P

PocketGrower

Sorry to hear about the mold.
What was your relative humidity?
The entire grow, from day 1 of flower until the end , was anywhere from 30%-47%

With lights on it was always anywhere from 35-42% on average, and with them
Off it would be 40-45%.

My room is only 18x9 and I have two massive dehumidifiers in there, humidity was the only condition in that room that WASNT ever a issue.

Now as for dense buds, close growing quarters, pm, and not doing a very good defoliation job? Those can all be checked off as a yes I have them all.

Let the garden over grow me. First grow in 5 years. Still happy with results but just didn’t want to see that gray shit

Enforcer

Enforcer

Nice plants! Sucks about mold though. FWIW, I don’t think humidity was your problem, I think it was air flow. Stronger air flow above and below the canopy would help a lot. Still a kick ass harvest. Nice work farmer.

P

PocketGrower

Nice plants! Sucks about mold though. FWIW, I don’t think humidity was your problem, I think it was air flow. Stronger air flow above and below the canopy would help a lot. Still a kick ass harvest. Nice work farmer.
First grow in 4 years . Yield was actually a lot bigger than I expected. I was aiming for 1# a light and definitely surpassed that(still Don’t have a final weigh).

Most bud came out great. Smell isn’t there yet. But hopefully curing will do the job! Getting jarred in a few days for 2 weeks or so

P

PocketGrower

Got 2 lbs 2 oz a light

Latest posts

Top Bottom