Heat stressed wk 10, cut now or wait

• Thread starter CBDfutute4
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

Hello

i have two plants day 9.5wks and 1 that’s 2 weeks back. They have been heat stressed for a long time and also have not have enough light. Room in garage but no chiller and my area gets hot

my nug growth has been very slow after they stretched

I’m planning to cut at 10wks but they look like they need more time……but at the same token have been slow to develop any fat, big nugs.

I can get clones and cut Friday, restart shortly Or I can give these another 15 days and see if they keep gaining weight.

I added another 240w qb board 2.5 weeks ago to add more light.

Cut Friday or give 15 give 15 more days???

Heat stressed wk 10 cut now or wait
Heat stressed wk 10 cut now or wait 2
Heat stressed wk 10 cut now or wait 3
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

How is the heat now?

You might consider waiting until September before growing anything again.

CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

It’s 88f day n 82f night

I going to start ASAP but not flip til 8/15 or 8/20 depending how hot n humid it is

tobh

tobh

Supporter
yeah, you're not going to get anything more from those. there's a handful of issues going on with those girls, and heat definitely looks like one of the biggest. take clones, and chop is my vote. they just aren't going to bulk that much more for you at this point.

INDICAtive

INDICAtive

U think I can take clones from them at this point?
Yes from a lower popcorn branch. Look up monster cropping. It takes a longer period for the clone to root but just keep letting it do its thing. Can take 3-4 weeks to see roots. They grow real weird at first but end up being real bushy and can give a great yeild!

CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

Yes from a lower popcorn branch. Look up monster cropping. It takes a longer period for the clone to root but just keep letting it do its thing. Can take 3-4 weeks to see roots. They grow real weird at first but end up being real bushy and can give a great yeild!

should I take from the 10wk or 8wk plants ?

Top Bottom