HEAT - Yes, in upper case.

• Thread starter euigancio
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
euigancio

euigancio

Hello All,

I bought a 60cmx60cm×160cm tent and summer caught me. Back in June I bought an inline and 125

I've been growing three plants for 7 months with mainlinong, etc.. and always had heat issuea becaus during Winter and spring

I bought a

euigancio

euigancio

Sorry, I will edit my text asap. I was writing a draft and never noticed it got published.

I have issues regulating my indoor heat. Will explain in full detail.

Madmax

Madmax

How you growing 3 in a 60x60 tent for 7 months lol.you must of made an error bro..

euigancio

euigancio

Made a lot of mistakes for sure but they survived so far. Too many to count but that is also learning.

My question is...

I have a Profan Max 125 tt extractor and a 125 inline intractor for colling at it's highest speed.

I also have a Monkey fan moving air around. Had 2 but disconnected the second one.

I have a MarsHydro ts 1000, dimmer at 100% (Full power), which is causing temperature to be a lot higher than ambient temperature.

My AC is on so my ambient temperature is 22°, but inside the tent I am lucky if I get less than 29 with the mentioned setup.

I cannot believe that the 125 aren't doing their job right as they are bigger than the recommended for a 60 by 60 tent.

What could be wrong?

Before this cooling setup I had the inline as extractor (Due to not being able to create too much noise in my building.) and had a very small extractor, pc fan like but a bit more powerful doing the intraction.

With this setup I was able to bring down the room temperature to 27°, still a lot. But I had to place the intractor at full speed and my tent looked like a baloon. Positive preassure was extremely high. That small cooler throws more air inside than my 125 inline. Ridiculous...

I guess that the Marshydro is the issue. It may be too powerful for a 60 by 60 and produces too much heat but thought the AC plus both highpro fans would be more than enough but I was once again mistaken.

Humidity is great, as I have a dehumidifier. Yes, 3 plants and a dehumidifier. Each profan is inside a silent box that I created myself.

What do you think?

Thanks in advance!!

20210110 233915
20210110 233339
AlexGrowns

AlexGrowns

Air leaving the tent enters the room or outside? And the room or the tent is ac'ed?

Zoneshityee

Zoneshityee

So you ran that twnt with a different light before is what you're saying and everything was good?? Whereare the driver's?

Zoneshityee

Zoneshityee

Where are the fans inlet and outlet ? What is your grow medium
What shape bucket how.much room show pic

euigancio

euigancio

Thank you,

Pump size= 5"
Intake comes from inside the house at 22°
Outtake goes outside, and all piping is heat isolated and noise isolated.

I thought the dehumidifier was also responsible but Checked and heat is high even without it.

Airflow inside seems to be ok. I tried adding another vent and vent the lower branches. Same results.

Medium: 20L soil.
Watering 1.6L every two days per plant. With this heat the water evaporates really fast.

I had other lights, common 300watt blurple with a cooler attached.
Had heat issues too but my fans weren't at full speed due to to much noise during winter was being noticed bu my neighbors.

Now at summer with all the AC's I have the fans at full speed.

I tried removing one plant and the results were the same.

I don't have corners in the bent pipes as that affects the fan performance.

I don't know why the 125 vents are not pulling enough heat out.

Thank you,

Pump size?
All that bro and some

20210112 093925
20210112 093958
20210112 094055
20210112 094009
20210112 094102
Madmax

Madmax

You need negative pressure.when selecting fan your extractor fan has to b bigger than the inline fan.id remove the inline fan and see what happens.also id remove the reflection material and go flat white or low sheen.is the extraction fan above the light as thats where you need it..

euigancio

euigancio

Hello, thanks. I tested with plenty of negative pressure but didn't help.

The only way I can get temperature down is by creating positive pressure, a lot of it with cold air.

You need negative pressure.when selecilting fan your extractor fan has to b bigger than the inline fan.id rove the inline fan and see what happens.also id remove the reflection material and go flat white or low sheen.is the extraction fan above the light as thats where you need it..

Madmax

Madmax

What did you do to test negative pressure..where is extration fan in tent..

Last edited:
euigancio

euigancio

I installed a dimmer on both fans.

Lowered the intractor and left the extractor at full speed.

I can test leaving the extractor on only and have the passive vent open but having the inline as intractor should be better than that.

What did you do to rest negative preesure

Madmax

Madmax

I was going to run inline fan but there was no need i run both passive in veg and flower no problem.your tents pretty small so a 5 inch fan should extract all the stale air within a minute..has the fan a cfm rating on side..its got me beat lol.like air going in is too warm or the light is just too hot for the tent..maybe you need a bigger tent

euigancio

euigancio

I was going to run inline fan but there was no need i run both passive in veg and flower no problem.your tents pretty small so a 5 inch fan should extract all the stale air within a minute..has the fan a cfm rating on side..its got me beat lol.like air going in is too warm or the light is just too hot for the tent..maybe you need a bigger tent

Thanks! I also tried placing both as extractors and the negative pressure was tremendous. Temperature got to 32°. I guess I should have opened the passive intakes but I am afraid of smell. 7th week of flowering now

Top Bottom