Heater Help

• Thread starter Xan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Xan

Xan

Hello I am new and will be starting my first grow soon. I have a 36x36 tent , my current temp is between 64-70 with out a heater. W what heater would you guys recommend ? My ideal temp would be? I am also a lil nervous about leaving a heater in a closed tent.
Thank you.

Phylex

Phylex

Hello I am new and will be starting my first grow soon. I have a 36x36 tent , my current temp is between 64-70 with out a heater. W what heater would you guys recommend ? My ideal temp would be? I am also a lil nervous about leaving a heater in a closed tent.
Thank you.
If my temps remained 64-70 I personally wouldn't worry about a heater or the added expense. I'd run it at those temps. I run a heater, but only because my temps would dip into the 40's and 50's. I have mine set to keep it 67-72 degrees.

Xan

Xan

Cool , Its warming up here in the next few weeks also. Thank you so much . so the temp ranges from low to high are?

Dan789

Dan789

Cool , Its warming up here in the next few weeks also. Thank you so much . so the temp ranges from low to high are?
On the high end I try to keep mine below 85 or so. Bugs like it warm and it’s just an added something to help keep that problem under control...

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
I shoot for about 80 for my setup. My "lights off" temps are usually around 65-70 and it rises up to about 80-84 max with all the lights on. 70 is ok for growing, but plants grow a little faster with warmer soils and temps, up to a certain point. I've always had great results at 80, which keeps fungus and stuff away (make sure to have good ventilation). Just my 2 cents!

Reactions: Xan
Kepp89

Kepp89

i had the honeywell 360 heating heater. worked well for a while but eventually burned up due to how my stuff is ventilated.

maybe look into the small lasko ones. its what i have now and it keeps me from 81-68 all day. the heater* is the size of a cd case, and as fat as 3" with a button on the bottom to know if it tilts or not

Reactions: Xan
Top Bottom