Heath Robinson

• Thread starter fletchman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

fletchman

Is he the man?

I heard he started the whole thing, and showed DD and everying else what day it is?

Anyone here givin Heath props?

4.75 lb tree? He has many others over 2?

Is UC sellin what Heath has done for years?

I have been surfin and checkin out grows, just gettin back into it after 18 years of retirement, and things have changed, and I wanna do it right.

Anyway, this is a cool site, and I will ask for advice in the future, I hope you are all willin to help.

Thanks

E

easypleasie

Heath is definitely the man! My favorite grower by far. He has the respect of many veteran growers and you won't hear people talking shit about him unless they are ignorant. He's been around a long time and always willing to share his knowledge. He's the king of efficiency and tries to get the most out of the least.

All you have to do is google his name and read what's left of old journals. There's a ton of great info that got lost when the old canna sites went down. Read for yourself and you'll quickly discover that he's for real. Try not to read things out of context like many people often do. Heath doesn't need anyone to validate him lol

N

Nada

Heath is the man, He is married now I believe and is taking a break from the online scene.

Much respect for that man, I find it funny to hear people still talk about him.

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Please source even just one photo of a system Heath has run that resembles the UC's design. I've asked this question many times with no one able to do so.

Heath inspired the MPB design, maybe (though I think it was more inspired by the Bio-Buckets)......inspired the UC design?, not even close.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
My biggest memories of Heath's work was the verticle Collisium product demo's he used to do

Cages on the verticle side, that is what i remember

Tex

true grit

true grit

Pretty sure had a post somewhat recently on teh mag showing off his latest grow- of course as impressive as always!

E

easypleasie

He has threads on so many different forums. He seems to pop up every so often and drops the sickest threads on his latest grows and experiments. Always something to learn. His CAD drawings rock! lol

C

cheech

heath was banned from this site...

i remember reading a thread that was dated 2009, and i saw Heath Robinson had replied and it said banned under his name. i remember thinking fuck, that sucks that dude knows what's up. and i also remember thinking wtf, he's so damn polite, why the hell would he get banned.

squarepusher

squarepusher

Heath is the man, I don't think he ever designed a UC type system though. UC is *fairly* original in the design.

TortureKill

TortureKill

I got nothing but love and respect for heath. very good dude, and gift to the community.

Blaze

Blaze

Yeah WTF is up with him being banned here? Anyone that can pull 3 lbs of a single 600 watt bulb is a freaking genius as far as I am concerned.

winta

winta

how many lbs off a 600???? whoa thats bonkers! i seen his black rose strain that looked hella bomb!

Yeah WTF is up with him being banned here? Anyone that can pull 3 lbs of a single 600 watt bulb is a freaking genius as far as I am concerned.

squarepusher

squarepusher

how many lbs off a 600???? whoa thats bonkers! i seen his black rose strain that looked hella bomb!

he did 2.4 gpw, so thats like 3 lbs or so, and I do not suspect he fudges his numbers for any reasons either

J

Jalisco Kid

His designs rock,problem for me was his plant count. Compared to me the guy is a saint so I would think it was for something stupid like a woman or money. JK

B

Bobby Smith

heath was banned from this site...

i remember reading a thread that was dated 2009, and i saw Heath Robinson had replied and it said banned under his name. i remember thinking fuck, that sucks that dude knows what's up. and i also remember thinking wtf, he's so damn polite, why the hell would he get banned.

I looked back at those posts, and I don't believe that was the "real" Heath Robinson.

The typos and poor grammar would lead me to believe it was an imposter, as Heath's mastery of the language was second only to his growing skills (from his threads that I've read).

EDIT: In addition, echoing what Cheech said, he was always such a gentleman in his threads that it's almost impossible for me to think of a situation that could've led to his being banned.

Heath is my #1 inspiration, and it's his vertical ideas that I'm trying to copy with my pentadecagon (I love saying that word).

JK, agreed on the plant counts not being great, but there's tradeoffs with any system, unfortunately.

If there was a no-veg tree system that worked, all of us would be on it like stink on shit.

S

strictlyHYDROid

damn , heath robinson is the fucken man
i was truely inspired by him that much , i had to build 1 of his creations THE
"VERTICAL FLOODED TUBE COLISEUM"
so far it is doing wonders in growth

Top Bottom