Heaviest Yielder

• Thread starter DO IT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DO IT

DO IT

Whats the heaviest yielder out there??? Looking for large plants 5-6ft range.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Outdoors?

Blue Dream?o_O

good question..

.You want a sativa?

DO IT

DO IT

It's for indoor use but grow em big... i like sativa or a nice cross. Im using super haze x miss universe now.

homebrew420

homebrew420

e have a Somango that could be a top contender
Blue Dream is up there
Star Dawg is great.
Support will be needed for any of these

DO IT

DO IT

oooo lemon alien dawg sounds like it worth taking a look @.... is know to grow tall or do i have 2 find the right pheno???

DO IT

DO IT

who's the critical og by Pontiac???? found the lemon alien dawg... looks off the chain!!!!

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

I thought for being fluent that would be a good choice and people really are getting great yields. oh snap I forgot to add alien grenades! check that one out as well for a more current seed selection. There are plenty of other just these came to mind.

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

e have a Somango that could be a top contender
Blue Dream is up there
Star Dawg is great.
Support will be needed for any of these
Yo HB! What is the density/stretch/finishing times for your somango cut? I'm about to run a few of them any tips appreciated.

homebrew420

homebrew420

9 weeks, density is stupid. This is one of legendary yield. Truly. good smoke good flavor great high, does taste of mango. She is easy, cant wait to see what you got Walt! I grab you a cut of our Somango to compare if you want. Hit me up

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

9 weeks, density is stupid. This is one of legendary yield. Truly. good smoke good flavor great high, does taste of mango. She is easy, cant wait to see what you got Walt! I grab you a cut of our Somango to compare if you want. Hit me up
I'm running your cut bro! BB kicked it down a while back. Thanks for the info brother!

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

How do you think somango would perform outdoors in NorCal? Too dense?

homebrew420

homebrew420

maybe.She might do ok, she is capable of 2lb a light and outdoor she is not immune to powdery. DO IT!!! I want to see that out there. Bluzs going to do one outdoors at the house for sure

Top Bottom