Heavy 16 Fire. Anyone using it?

• Thread starter Surfr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

All True OG ran with the full Heavy 16 line up including FIRE and the H16 Professional Foliar Nutrient. Beginning of Week 6.

So far i am extremely pleased with Heavy 16. Their FIRE is no joke. I HIGHLY recommend running FIRE at the last 2 weeks of your veg. Within a few days you will notice a significant difference with your plant structure. nodes will be tighter, bottom branches will have stronger and thicker lateral growth.

This booster has replaced all of my previous bloom boosters. I am a believer. Heavy 16 works beyond well. Did i mention i did not use Cal Mag once this round??

the yield is gonna be real proper this round :D

Sick bro.. You got those trues dialed.. Can't wait to see them get fat for ya.. Are you following the schedule?..

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

Fire sounds like a good bloom booster to replace shooting powder and bud xl?

FIRE replaces all bloom boosters. its an all in one product. say goodbye to multiple bloom boosting products!

Sick bro.. You got those trues dialed.. Can't wait to see them get fat for ya.. Are you following the schedule?..

Yeah man they are swelling hard and packing on the frost. il be posting some updates very soon.

I am pretty much following the schedule on the Heavy16 website. Im running somewhere between the "Heavy" and "HeavyPro" settings on the calculator. The calculator is a good baseline to follow, but i encourage all farmers to read your plants and adapt the schedule to what is fitting to the performance of your plants.

And DEFINITELY check out their Foliar product. I use it from start to finish (Cloning- all the way till week 4 of bloom)

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

True OG week 9 Full Heavy 16 line up + Heavy16 FIRE
P1020499

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

The true og is always frosty and the calyxes always swell up nicely.!

drknockbootz

drknockbootz

Im currently using h&g are these nutes much different as far as finish results are concerned....thinking about making the switch

vangs

vangs

this product is all you need in the bloom phase in regards to bloom boosters.

Heavy 16 FIRE

Phosphite
3 other forms of available phosphorus
3 forms of available Potassium
High rates of Phosphorous and Potassium to ensure a significant, high quality harves
2 types of cold processed kelp: Ascophylum Nodosum and Laminaria Japonica
2 forms of Bio - Clay (with exotic minerals)
Triacontanol (Naturally derived)
Handful of other proprietary plant extracts and organic acids.

byh the only needed bloom booster, does it mean you run it from beg to end, why do they have you use fire in veg stage if its a bloom booster? is it to speed up the bud formation and reduce stretching ahead of time so when time comes thus great results? if you can let me no or post pics cuz im getting ready to trey it

vangs

vangs

Just had a buddy finish and he used it as his only or main bloom booster I'm pretty sure, pulled 2+ a light in dirt, no high tech methods...
basiclly followed the whole line and didnt add all the bullshit like bud ignite in the begining and shooting powder,overdrive, big bud, top booster bud xl. is that what you mean bro? cuz i want to try it, iam but im not sure if i should throw in like a bud candy or sugar rush cuz i dont see anything klike that for that.

vangs

vangs

Sheeesssh, don't tell everybody!! LOL Heavy16 is a great prod folks I'm only using their Bud A & B with teas and my Alien Double Dawgs are loving it! I just picked up some Prime and got a couple free sample bottles of FIRE yesterday.......ah, Winning! lol I'm starting the flush now they'll be coming down in about 2 wks, gonna do a whole run with all 4 next time with some A.D.D., Wifi, Happy Nightmare (SinCity), and Straydawgs - Stardawg(true grit's cut) x Alien Kush f3 (cannarado)! I know a few peeps that no longer use the Prime in veg because their plants reek too much...to me that's a great thing but too each his own!

so in flower you only used the base and tea, and after you got the prime and fire, you must have liked it if yyour gunna run the whole line, i mean the 4 nutes.. what diffrences did you see from this grow compared to ur other ones thaats making you change? i just want to know cuz im on the boat to switching to h16 but dont know if i should.. what did you notice difrent about your quality? yield? and something about the smell being too dank... do you mean ur buddy stooed using it cuz his plants smelled during growing or his flowers smelled too strong? cuz othing wrong with that ehhehehe

vangs

vangs

All True OG ran with the full Heavy 16 line up including FIRE and the H16 Professional Foliar Nutrient. Beginning of Week 6. View attachment 247776View attachment 247777 View attachment 247786View attachment 247787View attachment 247788View attachment 247789View attachment 247790View attachment 247791 View attachment 247795View attachment 247793View attachment 247796View attachment 247798

So far i am extremely pleased with Heavy 16. Their FIRE is no joke. I HIGHLY recommend running FIRE at the last 2 weeks of your veg. Within a few days you will notice a significant difference with your plant structure. nodes will be tighter, bottom branches will have stronger and thicker lateral growth.

This booster has replaced all of my previous bloom boosters. I am a believer. Heavy 16 works beyond well. Did i mention i did not use Cal Mag once this round??

the yield is gonna be real proper this round :D

what was the final yield? also what bloom boosters did fire replace for you? do you use fire in veg to speed the plant up so it begins to flower really fast? just cuz im thinking of running heavy16 with aptus line

vangs

vangs

I ran Fire on my last run and had great results. The only reason I have discontinued using it is because of the clay. It wound up clogging up my blumat lines.

Heavy 16 is the bees knees! I'm running both A&B's, Prime with my weekly tea feedings, and the foliar once a week. My plants have never been this frosty, happy and vigorous.

how do you use the foliar? do u spray on plants dirctly or add to rez?

symbiote420

symbiote420

so in flower you only used the base and tea, and after you got the prime and fire, you must have liked it if yyour gunna run the whole line, i mean the 4 nutes.. what diffrences did you see from this grow compared to ur other ones thaats making you change? i just want to know cuz im on the boat to switching to h16 but dont know if i should.. what did you notice difrent about your quality? yield? and something about the smell being too dank... do you mean ur buddy stooed using it cuz his plants smelled during growing or his flowers smelled too strong? cuz othing wrong with that ehhehehe

H16 does have some great products but I'm no longer using any of them ...sticking to my roots, I'm an organic farmer to the core plus that shit was too expensive for me!! Matter of fact IMO if I had to pick just one or two prods of theirs to run with it'd be the Foliar and the Prime ....which is like molasses on steroids, while using it I did notice all my stinky gals were a li'l more putrid during all stages of the grow and even after!

Top Bottom