Heavy 16 in late flower question

• Thread starter EMC2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EMC2

EMC2

I've been running Heavy 16 Bud A+B as my base along with using Aptus Fasilitor/Start Boost/Finale/Mass/Peak/Eco.

The taste after cure is a bit off so I asked my local shop about it and he said to drop the Bud A+B during weeks 5-8. He recommended tapering it off so in week 5 I'm using 8ml per Gal then he said I should go down to 6 in week 6, 3 in week 7, and 0 in week 8. He said this should help immensely with the taste.

Is this accurate? On Heavy's site it actually says to ramp UP the Bud a+b in late bloom.

What do you guys think? Ramp it up or down in late bloom?

Will dropping Bud A+B in late bloom drop my yield or potency?

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

I like to ramp down like that as well but have you fed lower than that with good results? Or you can flush really for 2 weeks after a ramp down that helps.

EMC2

EMC2

Hey I didn't see any aptus bloom boost would that cause your flavor to be off I was told to run that with the heavy 16 an the aptus !

I use it. Sorry, forgot to list it.

I like to ramp down like that as well but have you fed lower than that with good results? Or you can flush really for 2 weeks after a ramp down that helps.

I'm in Week 6 for one of the rooms so I just started ramping down. First time trial so I'll see how it goes.

Appreciate the input guys

Top Bottom