Heavy 16 Looking To Switch To Someting Else During Flower

• Thread starter vangs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vangs

vangs

its day 36 in fllower. im running heavy veg a and b, foliar and then during flower im running bud a and b with prime and fire,finish, but i want to take fire out and add in buddha tree p/k9-18 and then take out prime and add sugaree.. last 2 weeks i drop prime and add hibrix,doing it for a while but now im thinking about dropping prime and adding sugaree along with the hibrix last 2 weeks. and to drop fire and ad the pk 9-18 last 2 weeks, so i can do that, OR just continue running heavy 16 bud a-b prime fire finish until the end of the harvest OR i can continue running bud a-b,finish, and drop prime and fire completly and add sugaree and pk9-18 and then hibrix last 2 weeks.. between fire, prime and finish i think its 0-12-20... my friend said just finish with heavy 16 and then do heavy 16base since thats what i really like, with buddha tree line since i like their pk9-18 and since they dont have a sweetner,i can choose sugaree.. what do you think?

25gal pots coco-perlite
gg4
24site
20kw room nanaoluex

oh!! i didnt think you needed cal mag with heavy 16 but i was told i need heavy 16. soo now im also running 4-5ml gal of calmag...

feeding about 100gal 5x a week..

Fishmaster42

Fishmaster42

When running Heavy 16 at the recommend rates there is no need to use Cal Mag. Urban Rumor. here is a link to heavy 16 instagram page. where they are joking about this. No cal mag needed.

MeJuana

MeJuana

Google first to see what does an excess of P/K or Phosphorus and Potassium cause. What does an absence of Calcium and Magnesium do? How about an excess? Just spend a little time Googling and form a plan that includes what to watch out for. Here's a couple examples but you should include deficiencies also

Stolen from the web
Too much potassium (K) can influence the uptake of elements such as Manganese (Mn), Magnesium (Mg), Iron (Fe), Zinc (Zn) and Calcium (Ca).
The excess of calcium is difficult to detect and causes a lock-out of various nutrients such as potassium, magnesium, manganese and iron.

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

First let me ask why 25 gallon pots of coir? From experience I can get 1 # plants from 7-10 gallon pots of coir with 60 day veg and 9 weeks of flower.

Top Bottom