Heavy 16 Nutrients

• Thread starter TheBioMaster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kushdoctor

kushdoctor

I think they liked it, but wasn't gonna subsitute it completely for silica blast
So I switched it up between the two .Besides I only had a sample bottle :( it wasn't for sale yet when I bought my nutes.

Cort

Cort

So I switched from h&g ,I'm using roots organics soil ,vegged with H-16 base and bloomed with bud formula . Additives were Hygrozyme almost everytime,floralicious plus ,b1, silica blast ,alternated with amino treatment from h&g,bloombastic starting in week 5 of 10,cal mag + once in a while ,shooting powder once in week 7,rock nutrients resinator ,molasses once a week,compost tea once in a while ,great white . Flushing tmrw with clearex followed by a few straight waterings and start cuttin em down at day 70 . And its the best quality and yeild I've ever had ,I'll post results in a couple weeks ! gonna try their foliar,and prime next time .

This stuff?

Resinator_65267_zoom.png

Shop tried to sell me on some today " its the best shit ever" type deal

How'd it work for you? very little info about it on the web. 80 bucks a liter, 4ml / gal if i recall correct, it would have to turn my shit to solid gold bricks.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

I got a sample of that ROCK stuff at the Indoor Garden Expo.....but I haven't used it.

Running H16 for my second run along with Prime and I PFN and I can say that I'm happier than a pig in shit. Can't wait for Fire to hit the shelves. The owner is super awesome, has a vast knowledge base and is really helpful.

Z

ZombieSlave

fire is the shizz. I can't wait to try my next run using prime. thats the only thing I left out of this run, and I am very happy with my results so far.
I agree Jessica and Bryce are great people for there customer service.

B

Burned Haze

(5th round, before that roots organic)Right now I am running Soul Synthetics minus their Amino since of their price compared to House & Gardens Amino Treatment.

Anyways I've been reading reviews on this company and I'm kinda wondering since my main bases ( 2.5-5 gal's) are almost gone, should I try this brand over soul synthetic? right now I only use at 50-60% of what they suggest for per gallon. Hows the dilution rate compared to what they are labeled?

Wasn't sure if this brand is supported just by Fanboys or prop pushers cause their isn't that much info and up-to-date reviews

J

JrPaMale

Can't wait to run Heavy16 in my SOG soil bed, stoked to hear all the good things.

Anyone tried running only Heavy16 from start of flower to end? no hardeners or boosters, just up the dosage a lil later in flower as the chart states?
I have a buddy that runs nothing but the h16 line in pro mix with ewc and bg and the follier h16s rep recommended. He swears by the fire and his Plat kush is a trusted daily medicinal.

Top Bottom