Heavy 16 Roots

• Thread starter Mike Hawk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

Anyone have experience with this stuff? I'm almost out of rapid start and was thinking of trying the h16 roots but it's expensive and I haven't seen too much about it on the web from users.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Anyone have experience with this stuff? I'm almost out of rapid start and was thinking of trying the h16 roots but it's expensive and I haven't seen too much about it on the web from users.
I know more than one person who raves about it. Another awesome product is rootamentary from the same company that makes sea green. Long time rapid start user and I won't use anymore. Rootamentary smashes it. Imo. Maybe smashes is to strong a word Cuz rapid start is great but loving what the rootamentary does for my girls. Within about 48 hours after up potting I have roots showing in my drainage holes. Awesome shit.

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

I know more than one person who raves about it. Another awesome product is rootamentary from the same company that makes sea green. Long time rapid start user and I won't use anymore. Rootamentary smashes it. Imo. Maybe smashes is to strong a word Cuz rapid start is great but loving what the rootamentary does for my girls. Within about 48 hours after up potting I have roots showing in my drainage holes. Awesome shit.
Good to know. I've been using most of their line for a while and I've been impressed with their products so far. I'll probably grab a bottle to check it out. I love their profession foliar nutrient, and I saw James from H16 post an "in house" foliar recipe of fire, pfn and roots so I'm curious about that too.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Good to know. I've been using most of their line for a while and I've been impressed with their products so far. I'll probably grab a bottle to check it out. I love their profession foliar nutrient, and I saw James from H16 post an "in house" foliar recipe of fire, pfn and roots so I'm curious about that too.
Their rootblooms powder bennies and mycrorhize is dope too! Actually all their stuff is great.

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

Their rootblooms powder bennies and mycrorhize is dope too! Actually all their stuff is great.
Oh I was talking about the heavy 16 line and getting a bottle of their roots, I'm not familiar with the other line except sea green, that stuff is the shit. I use that in my caps bennies tea and they love it!

Chrondondalae

Chrondondalae

Curious about this. What are the rates?

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

Curious about this. What are the rates?

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

Ive used every single big name brand root supplement out there extensively. nothing beats Heavy16 roots. SAR abilities, helps reduce salt buildup, and gives much noticeably thicker and sturdier stems. at 1ml a gallon, it outgames Roots Accel plus all the above mentioned benefits. its a no brainer.

I never grow without it. that foliar recipe is new to me. gotta try it now.

N

nightmarecreature

Ive used every single big name brand root supplement out there extensively. nothing beats Heavy16 roots. SAR abilities, helps reduce salt buildup, and gives much noticeably thicker and sturdier stems. at 1ml a gallon, it outgames Roots Accel plus all the above mentioned benefits. its a no brainer.

I never grow without it. that foliar recipe is new to me. gotta try it now.

Thanks for that info. I just ordered some Heavy16, I can't wait to try it out.

It's hard to believe Heavy16 is that good, especially the roots, I have to try it for myself.

I use Cyco Silica, Is the Prime worth buying?

Rosenberg

Rosenberg

Really? 48 hours? Man if you're for real, those are some hectic results.

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
Ya no shit^

I use roots but I also use clad bennies which are way more

Tnelz

Tnelz

Really? 48 hours? Man if you're for real, those are some hectic results.
I am Def for real bro. However I guess I can't exactly give full credit to rootamentary ya know. I'd have to give some props to caps bennies and OG special sauce and I mess around with a few different mixes that are usually pretty lite ya know. But Def by the 48 72 hour mark in a regular nursery pot there is roots showing and in a geo or smartie roots poking out the sides and bottom. Especially if I'm using Coco. Or a lightly amended promix mix. I'd give as much props to the bennies ya know!

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
Tnelz with results like that you mind pming me and givin me some hints??

And personally I still use roots even though im just adding what I'm adding already... The bennies. I love heavy 16, what are you all using? The chart online at heavy feed and 500ppm scale?

Tnelz

Tnelz

Tnelz with results like that you mind pming me and givin me some hints??

And personally I still use roots even though im just adding what I'm adding already... The bennies. I love heavy 16, what are you all using? The chart online at heavy feed and 500ppm scale?
I'd have no problem with that brother. Lol. Not sure I'm doing anything special though. I'd be more than happy to join a pm with you brother I'm sure we could both learn something. Why don't u start it by letting me know exactly what u would like to know. I'm up for the day and I'll be checking periodically. Hope everyone has a safe holiday!

Top Bottom