Strain :Heavy Duty Fruity
Method Smoked :Bong

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud :Leons,some kind of spice
Associated smells of bud :woody kind of

TASTE

Dominant flavour :Lemon
Associated flavours :Mango

Harsh/smoothness :6 (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth)
- cough factor? :no

BUZZ

Profile : 60%head/40%body-
Potency : 7
Duration : 2hours
Use : Daytime
Munchies? : no

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine ()
metallic ()
ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics () - glues ()

SWEET
fruity () - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus () - orange () - lemon (*) - lime () - apple () - mango (*) - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti ()

floral (*) - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody (*) - incense () - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine ()
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy () - loam () - dirt () - musty () - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky ()
botanical (*) - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()

APPEARANCE

Close up hdf
Heavy duty fruity 2
B

brookky

I grew this plant also once. I got about 2 and a half ozs off a seed plant grown for 1 month in a 2 gallon pot. Some people say it was the best bud they ever had. I would rate it at also a 7 or 8

MidLifeCrisis

MidLifeCrisis

Certainly attractive... Thanks for the report Donk Frog!! Did you grow this out? Just curious as I've popped a few HDF beans myself... I've heard there are lots of phenos!!...curious as to which you found the best.
Thanks!!

Edited...found you thread DF...Sounds like look for the Sativa and watch the stretch!! Good job man.

D

diesel

We finished some a few weeks ago, they are OK. we decided to kill the mum. Compared to the recon and La confidential it dident win a place in the mum room. Even the blubonic from spice of life is better in my opinon. Yeilds were good and it did have some strength but not fruity.. well maybe organically it would have done better.

amsterdamned

amsterdamned

That is some definate interesting looking bud. Looks lush! I may have to try them out although I have my canalope haze from DNA to try :).

D

diesel

cannalope is a completely different stype of plant sweet, less yield sativa high nice one i like her. !

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

;(Kill the mum?!..that just sounds wrong. But I'm sure you did it for a good reason..but still, it makes me sad.

R

Resin.Burner

nice one ! i'm running some Heavy Duty Fruity x Shark Shock at the moment and i hope the SS flavors get mixed with some fruity things without loosing her amazing stone.

thx for the report !

RB

K

keenstylie

the hairs look a little light, but other than that, damn nice trichs

D

drsnizz

was thinking of getting some of this......deffinetley will be now

Top Bottom