Heavy Duty Fruity

• Thread starter Donk Frog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MediVapeMan

I'm growing a few of these for the first time right now. Mine are pretty stretchy under 600w HPS. Grows like a 100% Sativa plant IMO. Haven't decided if I'm going to keep the strain going or not.

S

Sirius

I heard this was some good heavy yielding herb! doesnt seem like its all that though...

D

dhhbomb

thanks for the report was considering this strain but need a 9-10 potency so thanks for info

S

Smokin

Waiting on some HDF beans right now. Seems to be a lot of conflicting results and experiences with strains in this thread... oh well... give it a run and find out for myself. Worst I ever had wasn't that bad actually!

G

GroHi

this is the one company i have issues with... i just get bad beans from them (hdf & mk-u)... the hdf was 3 of 4 trials. Anyway, only got 3 to germ & 2 females... other 35/35 that I germ'd along w them, so pretty sure it was their pack. my problem is old/unviable seeds that leak that yellow pussy stuff... rotten, no good. the ones i got to germ do want to grow real big & sturdy... stinky, but not fruity. have a few in a test crop along w the others. let you know if you do the same. peace.

R

rectal mustard

did it a decade ago or much and i killed it too .its kinda expansive $ for the whole final product . to be honest , you can have a better pheno from many strain sold at 1/4 price .

T

The Geneticist

Always wondered about this one. Looks like a pretty creamy nug, though the examples ive seen from the rookie growers around here make it seem pretty reggy. Looks like you did a good job though.

C

chranotik

Damn that heavy duty fruity looks pretty good actually..

i just ran some mk ultra and heavy duty fruity, the mk ultra had some keepers but my buddy who was holding my clones and i parted ways.. as for the heavy duty out of 5 fems i couldn't find one worth keeping and it was a very picky plant, like the genetics didn't seem very stable and it got overfed real easily and stressed. Yielded nice though but i ended up kiffing most of it since it wasnt very potent or worth keeping around IMO. They also stretched a lot and turned into huge beasts so i can see it maybe doing better outdoors.

D

drsnizz

Wow i was gona start this next...maybe ill try somethin different

G

GroHi

Same kinda report here... funny chranotik, we've got some of the same testers up!

Only got 2 females out of the HDF... stalks aren't that strong, nug formation is spaced & smaller, odor is more tary vs fruity, early in, but not looking too good compared to the others in test. So far, it's looking like that smoke had better be something special, or it's going to get binned...?

Only got 5/10 of the mk's to germ, they are behind in the tester rotation... no sex yet. Buddy ran a 5 pack just ahead of me... only got 3 to germ, 1 female. She's not looking too good/healthy either. My babies appear healthy actually, so we'll see.

O

outofreach129

looks like good bud. thanks for the awesome pics.

fucking i'm about to start reviewing the buds i get out here in philly. we get some killer stuff sometimes. depending on the drought or not.

right now its all reg's and shit.
but it taste good and smells awesome.

bright green

Latest posts

Top Bottom