Heavy Yeilding strains available in seed form?

• Thread starter jagle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jagle

jagle

hey guys,

bit of a stupid question, but what are the big heavy yielding cash crops any of ye are running from seeds?
i know green crack and a few others but unfortunately im not based in the states so seeds are my only option.

im looking to pull a lb off a 600 + 250 hps, dwc grow i plan on setting up next month.

any suggestions?

cheers

Unit541

Unit541

If you plan to pull a lb off of anything, it's going to be an up hill battle with your lighting. Drop the 600+250 in favor of a thouie, and an elbow is a relatively simple feat with just just about anything available here on the farm.

Don't get me wrong, genetics plays a big part in the yield department, but it seems to me that working with a 600 and a 250 is neglecting the environmental conditions that affect yield.

jagle

jagle

hey dude, dont get me wrong im not expecting to pull a lb from just strain and lights. i know how important the other factors are, just i was just thinking in terms of strains that can support that kinda yield and what ye farm guys are running.

you really think a 1000 would be better? i was gonna go 600 because i know you can get a lb with them if done right, and the 250 for extra coverage. but if your saying a 1000 is better then shit maybe i need to just get a 1000.

thanks again for the advice

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

bro i just helped a patient setup a new grow. running 2x600w & no ac w/ 5gal coco pots and 3 plants per light. they get 2w clone, 2w preveg under cfls and 4w veg under 4' 4 bulb. using nothing but canna coco, canna coco A&B, a bit of silica, and some PK.

3 plants get pulled 4.5-5w and first drop was 12 zips, second drop was 15 zips. he is now setup and had some extra for other patients.

and trust me man there are no "production" strains in this lineup.

jagle

jagle

Cheers dude, guess your right..

i was looking for more, well i know kushes dont yield high, so avoid them, just looking for pointers as to what strains will do best.

MonsterRobot

MonsterRobot

Dude, my kushes yield huge... You just have to get the right one and find out what it likes... Kings Kush is one of my biggest yielders... It depends on how you grow it... You can pull .5g/watt easy with any strain if you have a decent room that has the right environment

jagle

jagle

really? i always took kushs for quality over quantity maybe ive grown the wrong kushes

MonsterRobot

MonsterRobot

It depends on how you grow it I think... There are also a lot of kushes... I use a screen to help with the stretching... They really love to stretch and when they do they leave lots of open space which means wasted light... If you use a screen you can weave and tie down to it and eliminate the wasted light and have an even canopy...

~xO Kakalak Ox~

~xO Kakalak Ox~

Calyx Bros. Seed Co.
Yeah I haven't uploaded since the switch but you should be able to see them now.

pugliese63

pugliese63

If you plan to pull a lb off of anything, it's going to be an up hill battle with your lighting. Drop the 600+250 in favor of a thouie, and an elbow is a relatively simple feat with just just about anything available here on the farm.

Don't get me wrong, genetics plays a big part in the yield department, but it seems to me that working with a 600 and a 250 is neglecting the environmental conditions that affect yield.

I agree with unit451, get a 1000 watt and no problem getting the yields you want.

jagle

jagle

I agree with unit451, get a 1000 watt and no problem getting the yields you want.
whats ina 1000 thats not in a 600 + 250. With 600s easily able to pull a lb i figured id be sorted with a 600 + 250, will a 1000 really give me that huge push?
thinking of doing 3 plants, dwc, in a scrog.
so i figured the 600 on top, the 250 id move around the sides get some good side coverage

S

swisscheese

What's the genetics on lemon fizz? And I hope you cut the stem out of those mofos before it went public. :p

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Hey jagle! I think if you have got everything else besides the light really dialed you can easily hit a lb!! We have always had awesome yeilds with Karma's WhiteOG also you may wanna try Jimmys SoCal Master Kush S1's should be some monster yeilders. Lemon Alien Dawg. we have gotten huge yeilds from Sannies- Extrema and Blue Geez from cabin fever. Good Luck brother!

Latest posts

Top Bottom