gregoden

gregoden

Just started seeing these spots. Is this a deficiency or a pest problem

Heeeelp do i have pests
Heeeelp do i have pests 2
Heeeelp do i have pests 3
Seraphine

Seraphine

You have the start of a magnesium deficiency. The only way to know if you have pests is to look under the leaves with a scope.

Seven Trees

Seven Trees

You have a middle stage manganese deficiency, potentially an early calcium deficiency as well. You do not have any magnesium deficiency. Please note the difference between manganese and magnesium. Do not use calmag.

Remedy this situation immediately by purchasing organic young coconut water from a grocer or health food store. Dilute it 50/50 with clean water (no chlorine or chloramine) and add 1 teaspoon of whole milk per 1gallon of solution. Spray this mixture on the tops and bottoms of the entire plant two or three times on the first day, with at least 4 hours between each spraying. You can spray this with lights on. Store in fridge, and add fresh water and shake before each use. Repeat a single application before lights-on each day until new growth is perfect green and glossy.

Foliar spraying will remedy the issue fastest. You can also add organic young coconut water to your waterings one a week until harvest to maintain manganese availability. Use the foliar spray each day during flip from veg to flower to increase bract development (bud density and biomass). Cease foliars once 3-5 pistils are visible at each flowering site.

I'm a professional horticultural consultant specializing in organic scale cannabis cultivation. If you wish to contact me directly, I am available at [email protected]

Dr. Kynan Zinko
Horticultural Consultant
Vancouver Island
strainly.io/en/seven_trees

Management and farming experience with moderate scale organic growers for six years. Largest scales managed, preceded by number of operations managed, with predominant crops and plant numbers listed in parenthesis:

1-Heathland Berries (highbush blueberries; 32 acres; 12 var.)
2-Orchards (apple, pear; 18 acres; 1880+ of 24 var.
2-Vineyards (12acres; 2100+ of 7 var.)
2-Hemp (13.5 acres; 16500+ plant count of 9 var.)
11-ACMPR; outdoor, greenhouse, and/or indoor grows (max ~3100 plant count).

Management and operator experience with two medicinal dispensaries.

Seraphine

Seraphine

You have a middle stage manganese deficiency, potentially an early calcium deficiency as well. You do not have any magnesium deficiency. Please note the difference between manganese and magnesium. Do not use calmag.

Remedy this situation immediately by purchasing organic young coconut water from a grocer or health food store. Dilute it 50/50 with clean water (no chlorine or chloramine) and add 1 teaspoon of whole milk per 1gallon of solution. Spray this mixture on the tops and bottoms of the entire plant two or three times on the first day, with at least 4 hours between each spraying. You can spray this with lights on. Store in fridge, and add fresh water and shake before each use. Repeat a single application before lights-on each day until new growth is perfect green and glossy.

Foliar spraying will remedy the issue fastest. You can also add organic young coconut water to your waterings one a week until harvest to maintain manganese availability. Use the foliar spray each day during flip from veg to flower to increase bract development (bud density and biomass). Cease foliars once 3-5 pistils are visible at each flowering site.

I'm a professional horticultural consultant specializing in organic scale cannabis cultivation. If you wish to contact me directly, I am available at [email protected]

Dr. Kynan Zinko
Horticultural Consultant
Vancouver Island
strainly.io/en/seven_trees

Management and farming experience with moderate scale organic growers for six years. Largest scales managed, preceded by number of operations managed, with predominant crops and plant numbers listed in parenthesis:

1-Heathland Berries (highbush blueberries; 32 acres; 12 var.)
2-Orchards (apple, pear; 18 acres; 1880+ of 24 var.
2-Vineyards (12acres; 2100+ of 7 var.)
2-Hemp (13.5 acres; 16500+ plant count of 9 var.)
11-ACMPR; outdoor, greenhouse, and/or indoor grows (max ~3100 plant count).

Management and operator experience with two medicinal dispensaries.
Wait. What? Before you start telling this grower to buy young coconut water and spray it all over the plants, why don’t you address the root cause? Like possible pH? Or maybe they have too much of a nutrient that is causing lock out?

I think this person is trolling but nonetheless, terrible advice.

Could the OP give us more info about nutrients, ph, temps, humidity, medium, feed schedule, etc.

Latest posts

Top Bottom