Hella Oakland

• Thread starter LivingBlackSoil
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LivingBlackSoil

LivingBlackSoil

Grower here. Banned from troll it up for calling out the great white ignorance of a moderater. No words, just banned. All that content I created I can no longer access. Same old shit. Weaklings feeling threatened, so they strike preemptively. COWARDS!!

Ok my rant is over.
I'm in week 8 of 12/12. Organic. 2 clones 8 seedlings. 690 watts of led. Earthbox, 20g fabric pot and 6 10g fabric pots. All in a 5x5

Hella oakland
Hella oakland 2
Hella oakland 3
LivingBlackSoil

LivingBlackSoil

Thanks for the welcome(s) that was quick. Looking forward to continuing my journey here. I have 5 Cherry Trance seedlings from Bodhi that I am very excited about documenting. Also have unopened packs of Strawberry Headband and Babylon Buster from B to pop. Limited space is the current holdup.
IMG 20220323 135916

LivingBlackSoil

LivingBlackSoil

Started my journey during the 215 days here. They came in my warehouse and took everything. Took over a decade off. A lot has changed but she still flowers when lights switch to 12/12.

LivingBlackSoil

LivingBlackSoil

Currently: 3 Wedding Cookies, 3 Mac Dragon x Bruce Banger, 2 Maroon Baboon, 1 Zkittles and 1 Blackberry Gum. Last 2 listed are in the Earthbox and are the shortest and tallest in the tent, also has the skinniest leaves. WC, Z, and BBG all came from Herbie's. Not a fan of theirs but these all look good so far. WC#1 is crystally, colorful and fast. Will post a pic asap.

LivingBlackSoil

LivingBlackSoil

I enjoy growing cannabis, a rewarding endeavor. Thank you to all.

Did some rearranging in the tent last night. Moved WCs to the front, they are the fastest. Also moved Earthbox. In order to get to all plants I'd normally take 2 plants out. That was cool, this dumb shit I did last night created lotsa lean. Bamboo stakes aren't my favorite, but they work.
Pics of WC#1
IMG 20220325 195850
IMG 20220325 195912

LivingBlackSoil

LivingBlackSoil

IMG 20220328 205551

Pic of tent post rearranging. Day 59. MD x BB in the same spot (back row middle) WC#1 was in is fading beautifully.

All is well. Gonna get a 2x4 for drying and chop soon. Burning low grade cannabis gets old quick.

Seedlings are stretchy stretchy. Concerned but not worried. Considering Farmer Freeman sex test. Wanna begin next 12/12 run no later than 3 weeks after last plant is harvested. The plan was to flower 4 of the 6 Maroon Baboon teens (currently in 1g) and Bodhi's CTs (currently in solos) that are female, 0-5 possible. Teens in corners seedlings in the middle. Plan was to scrog the MB round de outside, round de outside, 4 MB girls scrogged round de outside and Bodhis in the middle.
Dunno if that's what will happen. Seems worth it to know m from f B4 entering flower tent, but that may be still a month away, and it's possible they'll show me f/m by then. Everything currently flowering is cloned, many things are possible.

I cut a bud off WC#1 because
IMG 20220327 210535

The relationship between Cannabis and humanity is ancient. Cultivated for millenniums upon millenniums B4 our current understanding of electricity. This plant is a part of our story

Thank you for the opportunity. Thank you for the sacrifice. Thank you for the healing. Thank you for the teachings. Thank you for the patient and calm sacrament that you are. I love you and am livicated to learning more. Thank you Ganja

SunshineSupergirl

SunshineSupergirl

Grower here. Banned from troll it up for calling out the great white ignorance of a moderater. No words, just banned. All that content I created I can no longer access. Same old shit. Weaklings feeling threatened, so they strike preemptively. COWARDS!!

Ok my rant is over.
I'm in week 8 of 12/12. Organic. 2 clones 8 seedlings. 690 watts of led. Earthbox, 20g fabric pot and 6 10g fabric pots. All in a 5x5
I recently just chose to leave RollItUp, for the trolling and immaturity.

And the hostility, oh my goodness!

Sending positive vibes from across the bay in San Francisco.
☮️

LivingBlackSoil

LivingBlackSoil

They'll be fine, back off the nutes for a while. U in coco? If not I would go like 3-5 waterings with nothing. Pics of plants/setup?

Latest posts

Top Bottom