Helllllppppp tell me she’s not dead

• Thread starter FreesmokeKO
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FreesmokeKO

FreesmokeKO

Feeding schedule is 2 teaspoons of molasses 3 teaspoons of tiger bloom 1 teaspoon of grow big PH to 6.0-6.5 and 2 teaspoons of Cal mag

hps4891

hps4891

looks like it could possibly be light combined with nute burn. get the light at least 24 inches above canopy if not already.....raise it more... check humidity level also.
I agree. Id raise lights n start w/ a florakleen flush asap followed by 1 watering of plain ph'ed h20. Then come back with a lighter version of what youre currently feeding, building up strength as she tolerates/likes. Also whats your temps/rh like and how often do u water/feed?

FreesmokeKO

FreesmokeKO

looks like it could possibly be light combined with nute burn. get the light at least 24 inches above canopy if not already.....raise it more... check humidity level also.
I thought you want to keep a flower in plant at like 12 inches

FreesmokeKO

FreesmokeKO

I agree. Id raise lights n start w/ a florakleen flush asap followed by 1 watering of plain ph'ed h20. Then come back with a lighter version of what youre currently feeding, building up strength as she tolerates/likes. Also whats your temps/rh like and how often do u water/feed?
Temps are like 88 at day time 70 at night and she’s getting waterings 2-3 days

hps4891

hps4891

Depends on the strength of the light. Seems like a pretty common thought that led's either cant be too close or dont give light burn easily, etc. Even if its not too hot, it can possibly be too strong if its close. I really wish theyd standardize led's across the board, it'd b so much easier for everyone that way!

hps4891

hps4891

My current girls like it that hot or even warmer during the day but their water intake definitely goes up. Id try watering every other day (i water every day but your girl may not be as thirsty) and try giving nutes every other watering she can quench her thirst better in the heat by not havin nutes in the water sometimes. And i dont think she'll die so long as youre able to fix what ails her within a couple days. Your yield may be affected a lil bit but thats ok its a learning process that never ends. Always new stuff for us to learn thats why i like doin this so much!

hps4891

hps4891

88 degrees is a bit too hot and it needs to be exhausted better to get the heat out.. What is the temp at the top of the canopy?
It def is pretty hot. Even tho mine like it real hot (mine r happiest at 85-95°F), key thing is to pay attention to if they like it or not. And i second the ventilation thought 2 i didnt think of that, its like a mini wind tunnel in my grow room.

hps4891

hps4891

It's not a common thought .It is practiced experienced knowledge. I have researched many LED light and it seems standard. Stay away from Chinazon Lights . They are a waste of money.
Its all love bruh. Ive seen alotta guys burn their canopies with (not chinazon) led's. Im sure you know more than me about them beyond that, cuz i do not fux with em lol.

FreesmokeKO

FreesmokeKO

I guess my biggest scare is why my leaves was completely turned up shit looked like a cactus or something

FreesmokeKO

FreesmokeKO

Ha
Did it happen overnight ? Did it take a few days? It really looks like light burn and humidity issues. Use half or quarter strength nutrients from manufactures full strength suggestions. If they say use 6ml or 2 tsp. per gallon, use 3ml or 1 tsp. per gallon. This would be half.
ppend overnight

B

bloodhungry

You need to stop feeding it Grow Big immediately, that's totally for vegging not flower. Your blasting it with wayyyyyy too much nitrogen for flower, don't use that during flower. Your plant is trying to revert back to veg

B

bloodhungry

Use the tiger bloom during flower and get you some powdered or liquid bat guano that's heavy on the phos. You need very little nitrogen at all during flower.

FreesmokeKO

FreesmokeKO

Ima dirt user and I feed a gallon every 2 days I put what I use at the top of the page

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
For real, you put all that stuff in a gallon? Every 2 days? In dirt? That's enough calmag for like 4-8 gallons for one, and enough molasses for like 10 gallons, the other products I dont know but I'm sure they're overdosed too... Have you ever tested the ppm of the solution? I'd bet it's off the charts.

FreesmokeKO

FreesmokeKO

For real, you put all that stuff in a gallon? Every 2 days? In dirt? That's enough calmag for like 4-8 gallons for one, and enough molasses for like 10 gallons, the other products I dont know but I'm sure they're overdosed too... Have you ever tested the ppm of the solution? I'd bet it's off the charts.
My run off is usually about 1200 and I usually get 15-20 percent runoff back out of that gallon

Top Bottom