"Hello, 911? Is the grow in the basement illegal?" The Darwin Growers Award!

• Thread starter MediMary
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MediMary

"Hello, 911? Is the grow in my basement illegal?" The Darwin Growers Award!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ouble-growing-marijuana--triggers-arrest.html
Student calls 911 to ask how much trouble he could get in for growing marijuana... and triggers his own arrest

article-0-0D0BF553000005DC-243_468x286.jpg

A student in Connecticut stunned police dispatchers when he dialled 911 to ask how much trouble he could get in by growing marijuana.
When told he could get arrested he said ‘thank you’ and hung up, only for police to trace the call and arrest him when they found drug growing equipment and pot at the house.
Robert Michelson, 21, was hauled to the Farmington, Connecticut police station where he was released on bail, swearing at officers as he left to return home, minus his pot.

Arrested: Robert Michelson reportedly swore at officers as he left the police station following his arrest for marijuana possession
The police report said that once arrested Michelson admitted spending hundreds of dollars online buying everything he needed to grow marijuana.
He was released on a $5,000 bail and will appear in court next week charged with marijuana possession and other crimes.
The report goes on to say: ‘Michelson was released on bond and left the police station, but not before giving the dispatchers two middle fingers, presumably for doing such a good job.’
A woman who answered the phone at his home Friday said he wasn't available for comment.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...marijuana--triggers-arrest.html#ixzz1D9BoVaq0

:D

M

MediMary

Not sure what you are asking, ~Al b. fuct lives in Australia, smart guy and good grower.
This def could be added to the al b. fuct list of how not to grow dope though!

convex

convex

Apologies!

I had no idea "How not to grow dope by Al B. Fuct" you posted was a quote from someone else - thought he was fictional.

Had to go back to thread and see that it was a quote from another member :sweating

:icon_dizzy:

M

MediMary

No he is a real grower, he only posts on RIU though. cool cat, one of the few folks worth checking out over there

P

paulycali

I knew people from connecticut were the worst drivers but i didnt know they were the worst at starting up a grow op. LOL! Wow definetaly some funny crazy stuff

M

MattToker

Listen to the 911 phone call, it made me laugh a bit more...

Hearing that made it even worse imo..

sedate

sedate

"I was just growing some marijuana.."

Wow. I mean...

Wow.

Top Bottom