alaskind

Hello all heres some herbage
Hello all heres some herbage 2
Hello all heres some herbage 3
Hello all heres some herbage 4
Hello all heres some herbage 5

alaskind

alaskind

thanx for the warm welcome... its been a few years since ive been able to grow. however, the obstacles have been removed and seeds are germinating as i write this... life has a cycle .... and im so stoked its come back around to letting me pursue my passion...... thanx for the good company.

KtidyFarms

KtidyFarms

Welcome and I got some mendo purp going myself just 2 weeks into flower but hope they get as good as yours looks.

alaskind

alaskind

Welcome!
Willits, you say?

Sk

yup i spent a cpl years in nor-cal... been a while since I've been downthere .... loved it but had to come come for family,ect.i worked for Les of mendo remedies for a bit...was a fun time...
;-)_~~

alaskind

alaskind

Welcome and I got some mendo purp going myself just 2 weeks into flower but hope they get as good as yours looks.

That particular crop was a heavy yielder .... not sure if it was pure urks , but it had the taste and high... i grew it with general hydroponics "Flora Nova" ,in pro mix...that's about all.it got... gave it a nice flush and it.turned out fire.

Skoosh

Skoosh

I was up the grade (101) off Blackhawk Drive. (a couple miles south of Ray's on the south end of town.)

Top Bottom