Hello All I am New to doing this for myself and I think its darn good time I learn!

• Thread starter BrandNew2THIS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BrandNew2THIS

Well How should I start this. I am not completely new to smoking. I smoked for the first time the summer of when I was 15 yrs old a couple of years ago now. I started using medicinally I believe right away the self-medicating thing. Well when I got out of the Marines a little over 2 yrs ago I really needed to self-medicate some stuff. When I joined I was told that females don't do combat duty so I was thrilled that I wouldn't have to face that and I know some of you are gonna say I'm chicken for thinking that way but I was stationed outside the greenzone as a truck driver even though thats not what I was trained to do. I was trained to be a signals tech and all I did was drive a truck from the greenzone to forward operating bases and back the whole time I was over there. But anyways an IED as they call them not even one of the really strong ones blew up and gave me some shrapnel wounds as well as a brain injury they like to call TBI. I didnt lose any limbs or get my face all fucked up so they discharged me with only a 30% dissability rating and for a while I was living with a boyfriend I had before I was in and he grew so I was getting my much needed Medicine through him for a while by just helping pay the bills and doing what he needed me to do in his garden when he was gone or doing other things. I picked up a little and now I want to start my own garden. I have learned that I am going to need more than one type of strain to deal with my problems as one of my big issues with the brain injury is mood swings.
I would like to have either one strain that is able to ballance those or two strains to use when I go too far in either direction. I would also like something that helps me sleep at night and something that helps with headaches and depression/anxiety. I have heard many many good things about a strain called Afgoooey??? I was told that would be the strain for sleep and pain. I was also told about another strain for the depression and anxiety but I cannot remember the name maybe in my next post I will have remembered. Brain Injurys suck huh. Well I was looking around at the forums my ex was a member at and decided I probably shouldnt join there being as I am more interested in avoiding drama and learning how to grow than further arguements with him just because he couldnt scam his way into getting an authorization. I look forward to getting to know people here and make some friends this looks like a great place. And when I have the cash I plan on donating for the premium membership. If anyone has any questions and your not law enforcement affiliated I am open to answering just about anything.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Hi BrandNew2THIS welcome to the friendly farm enjoy your stay :D no trolls here!

New grower? then read our

Looking for info on a certain strain? Check out our Strain Guide -

Thinking of visiting Amsterdam? check out our Coffee Shop reviews -

Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

hope you find those strains that help your injuries:hi

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
welcome to the farm :hi

P

ProGroWannabe

:hi:hi Welcome to the most chill site on the web! The crew that runs the show here keep it that way. You should enjoy your stay.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the Farm BN2T:hi

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Hope you find those strains your looking for.There some very cool and educated people here :yes

Cali smoke

Cali smoke

welcome to the farm, you came to the right place for dank strains.

B

bartwoman

Im new too

What an amazing story! If it doesnt sound condescending, bless you for your service to our country. I am sorry to hear about your injury. That must be frustrating. My friend had a type of embolism in her brain and she has a great deal of difficulty with time and organization.
Anyway, Im new to this forum, to any THC forums. I havent obtained a permit yet so I hope it is okay to say hello. Good luck with your symptoms. You must be a very strong person.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Welcome to the Farm NEW2!! Enjoy your stay. Dont feed the chickens!!! LOL :dance RB

B

BrandNew2THIS

What an amazing story! If it doesnt sound condescending, bless you for your service to our country. I am sorry to hear about your injury. That must be frustrating. My friend had a type of embolism in her brain and she has a great deal of difficulty with time and organization.
Anyway, Im new to this forum, to any THC forums. I havent obtained a permit yet so I hope it is okay to say hello. Good luck with your symptoms. You must be a very strong person.

You are such a wonderfull person thank you soo much for what a wonderfull compliment and welcome. If you ever wanna talk pm me us girls should stick together!:muscle

B

BrandNew2THIS

Thanks everyone for thier warm message especially you dart woman and yeah its cool to say hi been looking for other women to talk to about this. And I would like to say I made my first seed order from here and am crazy excited about what Im gonna get.

P

Pyro G.

Welcome 2 da farm BN2T. No worries, da guyz here r so helpful and knowledgeable, you'll find that perfect strain in no time. Hell, just wait a month or so and the perfect one your looking 4 will probably be created. Good Luck and dont be shy about asking questions....everyone's pretty cool here. Peace homegirl.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
If you need any help just holler!!!!!!:dance:dance RB

Top Bottom