Hello All, I'm New Here

• Thread starter Towelie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Towelie

Cheers everyone :rasta2:

I'm an ICmag'er switching over to the farm. Excited to be here, can't wait to get started :) I'll have my grow diary up later tonight!

darksideX

darksideX

welcome to the farm..enjoi ur stay! :hi
.. the farm is where its at..;)

T

Towelie

Thanks for the warm welcome! I love it here so far, hope I can find some more coco lovers.

R

Rolln J

pretty new here myself - but welcome - I share your enthusiasm!

T

Towelie

Thanks everyone, and thanks Rolln J for the friend request, looking forward to having you on my grow, could use all the help I can get.

@irie41 I researched A LOT before I started this first grow, and I have to say, coco is one of the easiest mediums to grow in. If you'd like any help you know where to find me :)

R

Rolln J

Thanks everyone, and thanks Rolln J for the friend request, looking forward to having you on my grow, could use all the help I can get.

@irie41 I researched A LOT before I started this first grow, and I have to say, coco is one of the easiest mediums to grow in. If you'd like any help you know where to find me :)

yep - nice to meet ya towelie - wanna get high?

hes right - you can do a hand water coco grow and it dont get much easier then that.

T

Towelie

Oh. Well I'm not evil, just looking for some advice on my grow :)

D

doucha

Hello Im here to sign up and get 10 posts so i can buy some Cali Connection gear. SO im glad your here

Thank you very much Homie and Homies

Top Bottom