• Tagged users None
D

Deal02

Curious how your humidity went from 35% to 74% on your meter what change

I have never once covered seedlings with a plastic bag
If you managed to achieve 74r/h in your room/tent then the bag isn't necessary

D

Deal02

I have it’s fine just cheaper then a profergater normally I would mist up the inside of the bag to help it out and get started

Desertdweler

Desertdweler

I see what looks like paper cups from your locally run coffee house? I would use plastic.

And those cups appear to be sitting in a little puddle of water inside your clear plastic round saucer. I would not leave any water in there.

The Kind LED has the number 100 on a digital display. Does that number correspond to max lights on(percentage)? Can you dim that fixture down?

Humidity: 10 - 99% sitting at 74%..... I would recommend getting this number down, to below 60%. Reset that max/min and give us a new reading for a 24hr time period.

Temp: 66.9F - 97.9F sitting at 87.6F..... If your temps are getting that high(97.9F) for any length of time, that can be detrimental to good growth. 66.9F is ok for lights out period. But lights on you want to keep it below 80 unless you are using CO2. Same here - reset max/min and repost new 24hr reading.

Also as far as watering... you will get the feel for the weight of your cups. But general rule of thumb for soil... stick your finger in the soil... if it is dry 1 inch below surface, it probably needs a little h2o.

Kids look healthy, good job so far.

SinCity

SinCity

i hear you-- they've rooted sufficiently so i hear you. just such well-drained soil, high heat, i'd hate to see one of those little leaves fry. but i hear you

His humidity seemed quite low in picture 1 at 35%
But honestly that wouldn't of concerned me
Humidity is mostly needed for clones IMHO
Seedlings have always done better for me when left somewhat dry
My thinking on this is the roots will grow looking for water as apposed to being saturated with water.

Desertdweler

Desertdweler

His humidity seemed quite low in picture 1 at 35%
But honestly that wouldn't of concerned me
Humidity is mostly needed for clones IMHO
Seedlings have always done better for me when left somewhat dry
My thinking on this is the roots will grow looking for water as apposed to being saturated with water.

I agree seedling have always done better without lots of humidity. Humidity usually made my seedlings stretch. Humidity is best for small clones.

D

Deal02

Changing the subject all I have been doing ayacuhsa purple , has anyone done theses , 7 th week into flower and there pregnant

Desertdweler

Desertdweler

Changing the subject all I have been doing ayacuhsa purple , has anyone done theses , 7 th week into flower and there pregnant

I am confused as to why you want to change his noob advice thread? I would say start a new one.

But what do you mean by "there pregnant"?

D

Deal02

I am confused as to why you want to change his noob advice thread? I would say start a new one.

ok sorry I’m new on here I don’t really know how it works I apologise

SinCity

SinCity

and there's your guy! listen to desertdweller (got his handle wrong the first time) and it's awesome these forums exist now. just be sure that little side discussion about wetness and rh doesn't distract you--if the tent's humidity stabilizes in the range he's saying, then take off the plastic bags.

I see what looks like paper cups from your locally run coffee house? I would use plastic.

And those cups appear to be sitting in a little puddle of water inside your clear plastic round saucer. I would not leave any water in there.

The Kind LED has the number 100 on a digital display. Does that number correspond to max lights on(percentage)? Can you dim that fixture down?

Humidity: 10 - 99% sitting at 74%..... I would recommend getting this number down, to below 60%. Reset that max/min and give us a new reading for a 24hr time period.

Temp: 66.9F - 97.9F sitting at 87.6F..... If your temps are getting that high(97.9F) for any length of time, that can be detrimental to good growth. 66.9F is ok for lights out period. But lights on you want to keep it below 80 unless you are using CO2. Same here - reset max/min and repost new 24hr reading.

Also as far as watering... you will get the feel for the weight of your cups. But general rule of thumb for soil... stick your finger in the soil... if it is dry 1 inch below surface, it probably needs a little h2o.

Kids look healthy, good job so far.

prospero

prospero

hi there everyone,
I’m new to growing anything and just started my first cannabis grow! I did research for a couple months prior, and decided on growing in soil indoors(outdoors isn’t an option, winter wonderland outside). I’m growing in a tent with a led bank as a light source. I planted my seeds 12/22/2017 and today it’s 12/28/2017. I’ll attach photos of what I have so far out of my seedlings. I’m just looking for advice on any potential pitfalls I may encounter.
Be careful what you put in that soil. Mistakes are difficult to rectify, especially ph swings. KEEP SIMPLE and you should be fine. Plus lots of help on here :-)

zeNeTixGeNre

zeNeTixGeNre

Seen the thread you started and have no idea what ayacuhsa purple is ?
I even googled it
So my guess would be poor genetics or a light leak
None the less what answer are you looking for ?
If they just hermed in week 7 it's really to late for seeds to form in large quantities
If they pollenated your crop it's to late to save them
Keep a eye on your plants daily before its to late
Don't reply as its rude to side track someone else's thread

prospero

prospero

Seedlings and cuttings should not be treated the same
Overwatering is probably the biggest mistake that most new growers make
I strongly disagree with watering seedlings daily
To much water will dampen off your sprout and it will wilt and die
Actually you seed sprouts look just fine in the first picture (minus the paper coffee cup)
Sometimes it's best not to over think growing
I agree with not over watering. Wait for top inch or 2 of soil to dry and feel for lighter pot. Clawing of leaves can be due to overwatering.

Latest posts

Top Bottom