Hello All! The Underground Botanist Here!

• Thread starter TheBotanist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TheBotanist

Hey Fellow THC and TERP farmers!
The names Underground_botanist and Here to firstly to expand my knowlege base and secondly to guide you along from the establishing of a brand from the ground up! We work with a few strains and plan on doing some fem work to help spread to medical community ( fist S1 project in the works is GG4 S1's. theres been a few releases but nothing you could count on and the ones that were released came from the Sunset Limited cut and we all know about the High Times cuts he polluted many of new growers rooms with with some crazy mites. Our cut went from Joesy To Unknown Prophet and through a mutual friends was able to get a genuine cut years ago when people looked at me like i was asking for meth when asking about Gorilla Glue #4.

The main focus is dialing in our "Sicario" cut. She was selected from a huge greenhouse phenohunt and anyone who prides themselves on OG will fall in love. She comes from DNA seedstock and is OG kush x La Con. Soon as she is smelled or tasted its all anyone asks for. gave up ghost, sfv, and TK as they were always second choice. I have 100 teens ready to fill the beds up for my 12 light run. Check it out and if your in California you may just be able to drop into some of the Major Sacramento Dispensaries and give her a shot! i look forward to learning everything i can from you guys i am humble and have no problems with constructive criticism without it we can never progress!

Wee Zard

Wee Zard

E komo mai (Welcome)
We can use all the botanists we can get. :)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Hello and welcome to the farm! :) We look forward to seeing your work.

Top Bottom