Hello all...

• Thread starter themist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

themist

How is everyone today? I am new here, lured in by the promise of exceptional genetics, and an auction.

As for me, I am a well seasoned outdoor grower (over 10 seasons), who just went indoor for the first time this past winter. I'm in love with outdoor sativas and these new autos for indoor. I am tired of the same genetics, and am looking for something fresh. I'm in the us, but nowhere near cali, so I've never even seen an og kush plant, and the first time I smoked any diesel was the autos I grew. I, once in a while see a bag come through a friends hand that is supposed to be something special, but it never touches what I can do myself. Well, almost never.

Anyway, I can't wait to see you all on the board and, eventually in some auctions.

Smoke well friends.:animbong:

bigdawg

bigdawg

welcome!! looking forward to some new cali genetics too! all we see here is blueberry and schwag in the cold country. outdoor is a very short season here, so indoor is the only way! plus I'm getting a little nervous about outdoor grows lately. good luck on your farm!

T

themist

Thanks, man. Nice pic.

I'm always nervous about outdoor grows. Especially after I didn't lose any last year, I kept expecting it to catch up to me. Looking good this year though, lost a couple to some animals, but everything is growing in nicely.

N

N3v3R

make yourself at home themist...you will love this place. the staff and members are straight class. peace

Top Bottom