Hello all.

• Thread starter PurSaveer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PurSaveer

Hi, I'm PurSaveer and I live in Canada. I'm not a newbie to growing, but my 'old school' experience means nothing in today's world. I'm experiencing some growing pains getting used to LED lighting. Because of flu, availability of various products I normally use has been sketchy. Suddenly, I'm using new lights, nutrients, soilless mix and rooting gel! I'm working my way through it, but the big mystery of the day is why my pistils are turning brown halfway through flower. It happened last crop too. The first ones to brown are closest to the lights (Spider Farmer SF-4000). The plants seem healthy otherwise. Last crop had good potency but poor flavor. I'm using Flora Nova and Magnifical. The lights are about 20 inches from the plants, and temp is around 78. It's not bugs, and it's not pollination. I think these new lights are scorching the hairs. I've browsed around the internet looking for answers, but none of the answers seem to apply to me. I never had the problem with the same (kush) strain with HPS or MH. I use the Magnifical because I had a CalMag deficiency almost immediately in veg with the new SF-4000 LED light. Any help appreciated, and sorry to post this in the introduction thread. Thanks all.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Pictures or it didn't happen :D

Welcome.

Latest posts

Top Bottom