Hello all

• Thread starter Smithers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smithers

Smithers

Hi 🙋‍♂️
Long time reader, first time poster.

I created this account (named after my cat) to get around the guest max page per day limit, which I’ve routinely hit since this time last year. Thank you to all the growers here, whom I’ve lurked anonymously, watching... taking it all in.

I’m working with a temporary space right now, self built, so far so good. 2x4x4+4x4x8 combo box for veg/flwr. FFOF+25%perlite, PBPgrow, occasional home made LABs. Will need to break down all in 3-4 months, take 6 months downtime, design new with a real plan.

Lifelong passion = automation. Did 10 years in a bunny suit for chip fabs, and another 6 years on 6-axis industrial robots for lights out machine tending. I arduino pretty good on the cheap, and hobby pretty hard when I have the time for it.

I want to build a very good environment.
I’m not planning on posting many pictures because of reluctance, for now. But I do hope to have a great many conversations.

Feels good to step out into the light. 😎

ThatRapperWeed

ThatRapperWeed

Good to meet you! Would love if you could post some pics, I'm sure with your background you could inspire some cool ideas.

Smithers

Smithers

I do plan to post pics, just gotta dust off my SLR. I’m looking forward to starting my first thread... so far I’ve got zero pictures and have kept it all in memory and a note pad. I’m only 2wks into first 12hr, 3 cuts 1.5wks old at 18/6. Really avid gardener for veggies for a long time tho. I’m very impressed with how it looks so far.
How paranoid are people these days about posting? I’ve not had an online identity in many years, since early 2000s and the MySpace era

Smithers

Smithers

I pulled it off, started a grow diary. It's got pictures and everything!

In the past few months of me documenting my grow, my state legalized, so full speed ahead without anymore paranoia. Here's the link if it works:

Top Bottom