Hello all

• Thread starter justgreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
justgreen

justgreen

Greetings botanical brethren. I've been a member here for a couple years and realized after looking at my profile that I never properly introduced myself. Where has the time gone? Extremely busy raising my twins(just turned 3),and when they're not exhausting me, my spare time is devoted to farming. So, sorry in advance, if I do not post as often as I would like. Anyways, I started growing in early 90's,on&off farming for next couple decades as I juggled school, career, family, ie life. Now, in mid-life, I've dedicated myself to full-time farming and come to realize that I use pot now, not just for the high(bonus benefit), but for the medicinal effects. Being in the Bay Area, you get spoiled by the availability and accessibility to some great strains. Unfortunately, a lot of the same old stays in rotation in the area. This year I am making space in my in/outdoor gardens for a number of Bhodi's strains,and others, and hope to contribute some wonderful meds to my mmj community. Thanks for reading intro. Hope to post/reply with you all soon.

HappyHealthyHarvests
justgreen

justgreen

justgreen

Thanks for welcome. And so sorry Bodhi, for the misspelling. I wrote this early a.m., a little foggy still. I guess once something is posted, it can't be edited or removed by myself. Still a noob to posting here.

Top Bottom