Hello and best growing wishing from Thailand

• Thread starter Thaiwife
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thaiwife

Thaiwife

Hello you all,

I'm new to the website and thought it good start by a few pictures of my wife's first "cool season" grow. We live in the north of Thailand, mountainous, jungle climate.

While going to buy some starter indica plants, which we did and they are nearly ready as well, she also brought home what was described to me as "Thai strain" called blackberry. I have no idea if this is unique to Thailand or not, just what little I could understand.

In short, this blackberry plant grew, then grew some more, producing some beautiful flowers. Sometimes it is hard to get size contrast in pics, the larger ones are longer then my arm, 3-3 1/2 feet. It grew so big that it completely took over one side of our enclosure. It was trimmed, nets places over differing layers etc, trying to keep control, we still lost.

I stated in my profile and will stress here, this is all my wife's doing, I know just enough to be dangerous when it comes to growing.

Hello and best growing wishing from thailand
Hello and best growing wishing from thailand 2
Hello and best growing wishing from thailand 3
Hello and best growing wishing from thailand 4
Hello and best growing wishing from thailand 5
RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Now THAT is what you call THAI STICKS!!! 🤩 🤣

Beautiful Brother!! Kudos to your wife! Tell her I said "thamdimak/ทำดีมาก"! 🤭 😄

Thaiwife

Thaiwife

Welcome to the farm, lucky guy having a beautiful wife that grows you beautiful buds! 😊
Much more than I deserve for sure!! You know the old adage "better to be lucky than good", it applies..

Reactions: TSD
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

The way it grows sounds like a landrace Thai. Very nice.

Top Bottom