hello and grrrr!

• Thread starter Cainebaby
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Cainebaby

hiya i'm a yearling in the grow industry and grrr is because my water ph from the tap comes out at ph10.4-10.9 WTF!!!! this is drinking water!!! anyway bit stressed as my ladies are tooooo sensitive, or so i thought, i was just advised to test soil ph, and as an ammature, i neglected till now, and its 7.5, not good, so following advise i've flushed it with 5.5, and fed today on 6 with ec of 1.4, i've been set back for the second time this round. its peculiar as i did so well the last two rounds, but they were white widow and california orange. i'm currently tring out SSSDH, just because a mate just happend to swing by after being let down and had baby girls ready to go so i though why not, got an empty tent which is useless atm may as well, now i realise why, even tho i've been reading about spesh breeds why ammatures should wait till the experience hits in, well, nevermind, they will be fine i'm sure. next round they'll kick ass even if this one doesnt do as well as they should i'm still proud of my baby girls.

rant over, well done if you read and understood all that ;-)

Top Bottom