Hello, botany is 2 years old for me. I go by GHOST

• Thread starter Sinson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sinson

Sinson

So far it has been a great experience learning all about the science of it and what she needs. I ran into a few hermes(her the 1st time), now I only buy. That's it! I am extremely happy with how Gelato Punch's harvest came out. The best so far, I have ppl begging for my home growns. I remember when ppl wouldn't touch home grown bud. THANK YOU THC FARMER AND ELEV8 GENETICS!
My next mission is BRANDED BUBBA! Wish me luck 🤞👻💨💨💨
GHOST
Hello botany is 2 years old for me i go by ghost 2
2 seeds

Hello botany is 2 years old for me i go by ghost
Sinson

Sinson

That is some beautiful looking gelato 😛
Thanx. It's my 2nd harvest, 1st bought seed. I'll never go another route again. Had 3 hermes, smh......... Believe it or not I have ppl begging for my home grown, making lies up. One of my dawgs said they dropped the van joint so, I replaced it. My neighbor said that he smoked it with his neighbor and now they're in a little fight bc he accused him of lacing it. Y in the world would anyone add anything to 'lace' the bud? Exactly what I said! Thanx 4 the compliment and I should be on this platform more, seems ppl are nice and chillllllll🌡️😎👻💨💨💨
P. S. Gelato Punch in the all the pics are from 2 seeds (only 2 plants in a 7'tent)

Dasnip

Dasnip

Unfortunately I live in the land of the oppressed, Florida I've got one OG Kush Auto fem. Should be getting ready to harvest in about 3 weights just watching hairs!😉
One of these days we'll take that big step out of the Stone age down here!

IMG 20190921 075126
Sinson

Sinson

Unfortunately I live in the land of the oppressed, Florida I've got one OG Kush Auto fem. Should be getting ready to harvest in about 3 weights just watching hairs!😉
One of these days we'll take that big step out of the Stone age down here!
I deal with Defy Medical in Florida. Get ur license if you can. I'm in NYC & have one (not that I use it) I have had it for 2 years, August, and used it 3 times. Every dispensary SUCKS. I get higher from blowing a load then their $175 for 1ml of shitty ass vape. Lmao🤣. I'm going to hit up Fright Fest @ Great Adventure Six Flags in NJ. After I scare the shit out of all the kids, lmaotfr! Like a wheel! I'll b back on. Enjoy the sunshine state 2 day as this will probably be our last warm day (unless Global Warming comes & fucks my day up!) Just like yesterday. Kool kids, I get it, you care. I'm 41 on the 2nd, & am so sinical(cynical), my humor is black but, I laugh all day long. Need 2 send some of that earth warming water to the East (fucking cold in the winter mon) lmao again. Can you laugh so hard u can die? That's my new Guinness Book of World Records challenge!!! Yo! Do me a favor and tell me if I win please??? Now I'm dying. Gotta stop 👻💨💨💨💨
20190918 104919
GHOST

Sinson

Sinson

So far it has been a great experience learning all about the science of it and what she needs. I ran into a few hermes(her the 1st time), now I only buy. That's it! I am extremely happy with how Gelato Punch's harvest came out. The best so far, I have ppl begging for my home growns. I remember when ppl wouldn't touch home grown bud. THANK YOU THC FARMER AND ELEV8 GENETICS!
My next mission is BRANDED BUBBA! Wish me luck 🤞👻💨💨💨
GHOST View attachment 8974422 seeds
FUCK, went thru 3 Zips wash to quickly. Got like one left & this on the burner
20190921 133306

Sinson

Sinson

'TOP, PRUNE, & LOLLIPOP!'
IMG 20190902 WA0003
20190912 134810
'CHOP IT DOWN, CURE IT, ROLL A BLUNT & SMOKE IT UP!'
Make it how u want it! Literally!

Top Bottom