Hello, CO med patient

• Thread starter Azhden
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Azhden

Azhden

Well this is my hello, I was at a BBQ the other day and a few people asked I join on this great forum too... so here I am :) .

A little about me: When I was 13 years old when I got myself into a nasty dirt bike accident after the clutch cable snapped and the transmission seized mid jump, I was probably going 40 mph or so when I hit the ground, did my best to tuck and roll away from the bike and a tree. Ended up messing up my entire right side (ankle, knee, hip, shoulder, and 3 disks in my back).

Shortly after that the pain was getting to me, and the Dr.s thought tons of pain killers and muscle relaxers would help... then the addiction and abuse of those meds started to happen... Lucky for me I had a g/f (wife now) who caught on quick and helped kick the habit when she noticed that after smoking this wonderful plant my pain would be much less, I would be less of a d* for hours after medicating, and had less back spasms show up also.

For the time being, I am allowed 6 mature plants thanks to my medical card and the lovely state of CO. I currently have 5 plants flowering under a LED light and will soon be harvesting in a few weeks time.

Currently flowering:(~4.5 weeks into flower)
2x Sour Diesel (Dr. Load re-worked) ~6 -7 weeks left flowering
1x Big Bud ~6 weeks left
1x Skunk #1 (Seedsman Freebie from years back) ~4 - 6 weeks left
1x Celtix Berry (my own cross using a Celtic Berry x 'NLx IBL') ~7 weeks left

I am also germing 1x "Flo Scout Cookies" (Flo G x GSC) as a tester for a friend. Next round will probably have all 6 being Flo Scout, so I wanted a quick glance at what I will be dealing with in a month or 2 :D .

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Welcome Azhden!

We met yesterday... I was the dude forcing caramel on everyone... Great hanging and chatting with you bro! Next time we meet we'll do a seed swap.
Take care!

Azhden

Azhden

We met yesterday... I was the dude forcing caramel on everyone... Great hanging and chatting with you bro! Next time we meet we'll do a seed swap.
Take care!

:woot: That was delicious! I don't remember you having to twist my arm too much, thanks for being so kind to the new guy :happy:.

This sure is a friendly place, can't remember the last time more than one person stopped by the Intro thread... maybe back in the OG / Heavens Stairway days :cool:

As soon as I can possibly get some pics from those FSC I will get them up (over here) its been ~12 hours and the shell is starting to crack already! I can't wait :nailbiting:

Hotsause

Hotsause

Welcome Azhden!

Take care!
LMAO you dont gotta force no one bro THAT SHITS THE BOMB B lol

Welcome Azhden aka Dragon(lol i have a good memories)
I hope you get some good phenos out of the FSC. I popped a few for outdoors but my dogs killed them by eatting off all the leaves. But i was able to get a nice smell off the stems of both eaten plants. Defiantly a good mix of Flo and Cookies. Sorry i dont have any pics of these girls flowering but in due time

Azhden

Azhden

There you are! The man himself stops by my intro :cool: . Can't wait to meet up again sause (same goes for you Natural!), I think I might have to pass on some strains I used to say "you can have those when you pry them from my dead fingers!". Older things like Dmans Super Silver Spice or Craze Daze, hell ANYTHING from my stash you both are welcome to :woot: just remember they are ~11 years old when I bought them and didn't really store them properly :banghead:

I have a decent memory, just not when I'm heavily medicated like at that BBQ! I turned into a med user long ago, haven't power smoked like that in a long while... and THEN someone shows up with crazy delicious edibles and makes sure everyone takes at least one :happy:

Hotsause

Hotsause

There you are! The man himself stops by my intro :cool: . Can't wait to meet up again sause (same goes for you Natural!), I think I might have to pass on some strains I used to say "you can have those when you pry them from my dead fingers!". Older things like Dmans Super Silver Spice or Craze Daze, hell ANYTHING from my stash you both are welcome to :woot: just remember they are ~11 years old when I bought them and didn't really store them properly :banghead:

I have a decent memory, just not when I'm heavily medicated like at that BBQ! I turned into a med user long ago, haven't power smoked like that in a long while... and THEN someone shows up with crazy delicious edibles and makes sure everyone takes at least one :happy:
Nice im interested in seeing your sour d. My seed box is NUTS I ended up having to get 2 more just to keep track of all the ones i made and ones people gave me lol i honestly dont need to buy anymore seeds for probably the rest of my life but WE ALL KNOW THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN..... Different strains are so fun to play with :D Alot of fun things will come your way in due time I havent been doing the breeding thing that long and i didnt imagine i would have as much fun with it as i have.

K

kolah

Welcome! just remember CO law says 6 plants with 3 in veg and in bloom. I never heard anyone getting popped for 6 in bloom... but just saying. When ya re-new your card you may want to get a plant increase. ;) Good luck with your grow!

Azhden

Azhden

Welcome! just remember CO law says 6 plants with 3 in veg and in bloom.

Thanks for saying hello kolah;

Yeah "6 mature plants", 3 for me and 3 for the wife (my "6 mature plants" count), plus an additional 3 each for veg (totaling 12 plants). No need for me to up my count when I'm only growing for me and the wife, and also don't need a huge room for vegging either... just plant what is needed (usually ~10 to try and get at least 5 or 6 girls), then flower the girls... keep some pollen for selective breeding if a keeper pops up. (I just notice I have a keeper! my pink balled male NLx showed up today!!! Pics to come in my medical thread, just in time too as I have ~4 - 7 weeks left in flowering)

I always try and stay below our numbers so the Gov doesn't get an itch they feel needs scratching.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
I always try and stay below our numbers so the Gov doesn't get an itch they feel needs scratching.

If they scratch any itches- it will be the 200kw grows littering the industrial areas around Denver. If law enforcement fucks with small producers it's because their actions warranted such.

Latest posts

Top Bottom