Hello...coming out of the shadows...

• Thread starter dank.frank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dank.frank

I have been viewing this and other forums for quite some time...many years. I have however, not posted anything here before, no real reason in particular, just haven't. I have decided to step out of the shadows and if nothing else, at least say hello.

I recognize some handles from other forums, good to see you all here as well. You can find me at other places, but I think I will be hanging out here a bit more frequently for the next couple of weeks. I am starting to realize there is completely different things happening here than other places and feel as if I am missing out on a bigger picture so to say. So with that in mind, see you all around.

dank.Frank

hubcap

hubcap

heya frank.

hurry up and claim your patch.
prime real estate is goin fast.

-again, wilkommen

D

dank.frank

just been browsing some of the more established members posts...mostly names that I recognize from another site. I am surprised to see so many familiar tags, many of whom I followed along with very closely, even though I rarely commented or posted.

Truly surprised to see how these individuals feel about the other site...seems like my perception on things is truly limited to my experience with the site...however, I am still surprised to hear such harsh and negative experiences from those that were there.

I can't say I have ever heard anyone saying anything about the Farm there, however, I am beginning to see there are two different sides of the fence...

Which one has greener grass?? Not really sure yet, but I am certainly glad to be amongst some of the names here again that have disappeared from the other site... gives me something to read/learn from again..!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom