Hello DJ SHORT AND RED

• Thread starter mattl1130
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mattl1130

I'm Matt, just moved out of Humboldt Cali, to go forth and be Jonny Ganja seed. I've got some rare genetics, watch out DJ and RED!!:beer

M

mattl1130

Vanillaluna

if you actually reply, i will be very happy, Jst got some Vanillaluna seeds from you know where and can't wait for the harvest. all the best

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Hi mattl1130 welcome to the friendly farm enjoy your stay :D no trolls here!

New grower? then read our

Looking for info on a certain strain? Check out our Strain Guide -

Thinking of visiting Amsterdam? check out our Coffee Shop reviews -

G

gacktodd

welcome Matt! the more people spreading great genetics the better. dj and red don't sound too competitive - you get near their level and they're liable to hook you up on a joint project lol.
On a side note, since DJ and co don't come up too often here... where's the F13 at? not sure i'm comfy ordering from as high-profile a vendor as legends.

A

astartes

Well then unless you can get a cut, you're SOL my friend:( Legends was the last to have them and they're sold out now. My buddy actually grabbed the last pack. We'll be running through some seed packs of DJs gear this winter. Who knows, some F13 f2s/ IX1-IXs and DJ hybrids may just show up as farm freebies in the futures:)

Good luck,

astartes

M

mr. revolution

was interested in the vanillaluna but tbh the fact that all the strain descriptions on the latest strains were exactly the same apart from one or two words being changed kinda put me off. be interesting to see how it grows out . might invest in a pack if i hear they are all that and really carry that vanilla scent and taste through the cure :) as for dj and red having to watch out i doubt they are that worried in all honesty bro:rock

ive seen both grown out on another site and they are different. they being Vanillaluna(Vanilla Moon) and Coco Kush. also the smoke reports suggest they live up to their names.

M

mattl1130

Hi mattl1130 welcome to the friendly farm enjoy your stay :D no trolls here!

New grower? then read our

Looking for info on a certain strain? Check out our Strain Guide -

Thinking of visiting Amsterdam? check out our Coffee Shop reviews -

OHHHno NO new grower here, I might be young but it's been about 8 years now, used all kinds of methods,but I always come back to a simple individual bubbler for my ladies. NOW, if anyone knows where some Grand Daddy Purple Genes are PLLLLLEEEAAASEEEEE let me know!! it spoiled me in Arcata or Purple Nepal wouldn't be bad

L

lloyd323

OHHHno NO new grower here, I might be young but it's been about 8 years now, used all kinds of methods,but I always come back to a simple individual bubbler for my ladies. NOW, if anyone knows where some Grand Daddy Purple Genes are PLLLLLEEEAAASEEEEE let me know!! it spoiled me in Arcata or Purple Nepal wouldn't be bad

That's an automatic response that logic gives to all farmers new to the site. He's telling you that if you are a new grower, there is an easy link to FAQ's. He's not implying that you are a new grower.

I

ivsanger

Mr OutlawGrower has a Kens Granddaddy cross. Kens Granddaddy is top notch killa smoke. Believe me if you cant get the Kens Granddaddy cut go with Outlaws Kens GDP x Double Purple Doja would be your best bet. I, waiting on the next release myself.

amsterdammer

amsterdammer

Granddaddy Purple is still available in both Oregon and Cali, saw some mother plants and clones offered through a compassion centre.

Bring me some as well please.

Have not yet tried my F13 seeds, I must say that I do like quite a lot of the stuff from DJShort, unfortunately my original DJ Blueberry is getting old now and needs euthanasia.

It is time to search my fridge for my DJ stock and return to the playground.

BTW, welcome to the farm Mat.

Amsterdammer

W

wetone

hola mi amigo, welcome kick up your feet and stay a bit if you like.

B

Batty

Hey Red, DJ , ,
Hope you two shovel ride'n Rastas have them bean bracelets on LOL!
Was going to also send both you both a one off collectors pipe made from Cariboo horn and exotic wood. That's to say thanks for the Killz F-13 gifted to me.
Anyone one wanting to hook it up with these two super breeders, just knock on Legends door, and say "Battman sent you.LOL " Their light is always on , , ,
Batty

Top Bottom