Hello every one...

• Thread starter Blasph3m3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Blasph3m3

Blasph3m3

I'm new to this forum, and would like to say hay every one how it going.

Chobble

Chobble

Howdy and welcome to the farm :D Whats your grow style and what strains are you runnin?

Chobble

Blasph3m3

Blasph3m3

I've been growing S.A.G.E, New York Diecel, and The Green Bastard all indoor in pormix hp in 5gal bucket under an Advanced LED Dimand searies 200 and two 26w cfl for flowering until I can get another Dimand searies 200. For veg a 2x8 t5 rig. Also I just started up my earthbox with some really nice cuts of NYD. I think they are going to do well.

Chobble

Chobble

I've been growing S.A.G.E, New York Diecel, and The Green Bastard all indoor in pormix hp in 5gal bucket under an Advanced LED Dimand searies 200 and two 26w cfl for flowering until I can get another Dimand searies 200. For veg a 2x8 t5 rig. Also I just started up my earthbox with some really nice cuts of NYD. I think they are going to do well.

Sweet dude. I have a buddy who use's nothing but Diamond series LED's they're pretty good lights. Post up a diary here and let us see what your doing ;).

S.A.G.E is a strain Im really interested in, and have been wanting to pick a cut of it up. What do you think?

Chobble

Blasph3m3

Blasph3m3

Sweet dude. I have a buddy who use's nothing but Diamond series LED's they're pretty good lights. Post up a diary here and let us see what your doing ;).

S.A.G.E is a strain Im really interested in, and have been wanting to pick a cut of it up. What do you think?

Chobble
I love S.A.G.E. it's really easy to grow. It's like indestructible and puts up with just about anything you can do to it wild changes in Ph, hell it will grow in strate sand... I wouldn't try it. Bug, mold, and disease resistent. super strong. get some if you can.;) Tastes great, smells stinky but a good stinky a really good stinky;) , yield is about 300g. to 350g. per square meter and it's %20 plus on the potency. It make great butter for cereal bars golden grams are my favorite so far.

Chobble

Chobble

I love S.A.G.E. it's really easy to grow. It's like indestructible and puts up with just about anything you can do to it wild changes in Ph, hell it will grow in strate sand... I wouldn't try it. Bug, mold, and disease resistent. super strong. get some if you can.;) Tastes great, smells stinky but a good stinky a really good stinky;) , yield is about 300g. to 350g. per square meter and it's %20 plus on the potency. It make great butter for cereal bars golden grams are my favorite so far.

Haha thats my type of strain, Unfortunately I cant grow anything to stinky. Good news is, I can get some cuts and it'll have to go in my outdoor garden ;).

20%+ THC or cannabinoids? My Master Kush comes in with 19% THC and 22% cannabinoids. If SAGE comes into my room It'll top the THC records ;)

Chobble

Blasph3m3

Blasph3m3

Haha thats my type of strain, Unfortunately I cant grow anything to stinky. Good news is, I can get some cuts and it'll have to go in my outdoor garden ;).

20%+ THC or cannabinoids? My Master Kush comes in with 19% THC and 22% cannabinoids. If SAGE comes into my room It'll top the THC records ;)

Chobble

THSeeds says its 20 + on the THC. I don't know for sure. I'll be sure to post as soon as I get some tested.

Don't worry about the stink you won't retreat it. ;)

Top Bottom