Hello Everybody! Newbie, Attempting Dwc , Top Fed Bubbleponic

• Thread starter stillearning
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stillearning

stillearning

I have had 2 indoor soil attempts so far, I've been growing christmas trees, lol, no training... nothing... had very poor results, obviously :D and a lot of problems with PH, didn.t enjoy growing in soil at all.

I am now starting a DWC top fed bubbleponic sistem, joining this forum in the hope that with help from people who have had success with hydroponics, I will, hopefully, put together my own grow system.

Cheers! And a Happy New Year! :smoking:

Chrones

Chrones

I have had 2 indoor soil attempts so far, I've been growing christmas trees, lol, no training... nothing... had very poor results, obviously :D and a lot of problems with PH, didn.t enjoy growing in soil at all.

I am now starting a DWC top fed bubbleponic sistem, joining this forum in the hope that with help from people who have had success with hydroponics, I will, hopefully, put together my own grow system.

Hi

Chrones

Chrones

Hi , nice to chat , starting can be frustrating , soil , can be rewarding & dwc can be a lot of work , with reward if u use a lot of the right products ,
Soil is cheaper , I find better results outdoor ,in soil & dwc indoor , sweet
Flood and drain ,simplest option in my opinion ..

I once had to start , I remember , Fluor yellow plants . Murder in eyes , I couldn’t work out up from down .
I finally got it , working well . My problem was to big a pump for area flooded .
I’ve come a long way since then , and no matter how good I got it using co 2 indoor , in dwc . I never , seen anything like soil , flood , then neglect and the sun
Indoor 5 inch across crown , outdoor , 9 inch , across crown , because I forgot about it in a 500 mm pot with base . Flooded two time , two weeks apart , to flower after growing two weeks , in flood n drain , from cutting .
The trick to soil is sand , Dolomites , cow manure . Dry nights , wet days . Soil ph balances itself , wet to , to dry no good , wet to damp better .

Keep at it never give up ...

Chrones

Chrones

Hi , nice to chat , starting can be frustrating , soil , can be rewarding & dwc can be a lot of work , with reward if u use a lot of the right products ,
Soil is cheaper , I find better results outdoor ,in soil & dwc indoor , sweet
Flood and drain ,simplest option in my opinion ..

I once had to start , I remember , Fluor yellow plants . Murder in eyes , I couldn’t work out up from down .
I finally got it , working well . My problem was to big a pump for area flooded .
I’ve come a long way since then , and no matter how good I got it using co 2 indoor , in dwc . I never , seen anything like soil , flood , then neglect and the sun
Indoor 5 inch across crown , outdoor , 9 inch , across crown , because I forgot about it in a 500 mm pot with base . Flooded two time , two weeks apart , to flower after growing two weeks , in flood n drain , from cutting .
The trick to soil is sand , Dolomites , cow manure . Dry nights , wet days . Soil ph balances itself , wet to , to dry no good , wet to damp better .

Keep at it never give up ...

8CE74426 3944 4ABA 8CBB 6B5A706EACC2
3803ECD8 C9A2 46B0 8C03 6B5F5113A4EA
M

MediMary

I did rdwc for a long time, I guess everything has its pluses and minuses.
After several years doing soil and soilless grows, I want to get back into more active hydroponics, this is a great resource.

Are you planning on using a water chiller?
Looking forward to your grow, and maybe some pictures of the build out :)

stillearning

stillearning

I did rdwc for a long time, I guess everything has its pluses and minuses.
After several years doing soil and soilless grows, I want to get back into more active hydroponics, this is a great resource.

Are you planning on using a water chiller?
Looking forward to your grow, and maybe some pictures of the build out :)

Hey! I have another post here where you can see what I wanted my setup to be like. I tried the setup with no plants in it for 2 days, the water temperature was raising to 24 degrees, so I quit that idea... I don't have access to Hydroguard or any substitute.

After all the reading I've done I came to the conclusion that I will need a chiller, so, I bought a Hailea HC 250A, my tap water PPM is 360 so I bought a RO filter, and will try a classic 2 or 4 bucket RDWC system. I'm just trying to find some fucking 2 inch bulkheads:cry: As soon as I get some I'll get my setup done, hopefully :sweating:

Latest posts

Top Bottom