Hello everybody

• Thread starter micROORganism
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

micROORganism

i just wanted to introduce myself...im micro im a family man that loves oil...been helping with indoor for a few years now and doing the micro gig right now and working on some outdoors for this year...hope to make some good friends and have some good times and im all about learning and sharing...see you guys n gals in the forums :rock

M

micROORganism

thanks guys....this name is what roor actually came from ...least thats what the owner in germany claims lol...a certain oil mod brought me over here everything seems so nice and chill and everybody is pretty laid back...looking forward to working on some micro growing

NwolkZark

NwolkZark

A name i recognize:) enjoy your stay around here microorganism, its pretty sweet.

W

woodchuck

Hello You All From The WOODCHUCK,
I just wanted to say hello to all of the good folk here. This place looks like it is going to be a great place to be. I am ex from my good ole home state of Cali that I sometimes miss and hope to get back to one day. My great grandparents homesteaded in northern Cali and my dad and granddad were born there. For now I am 'down under' there. Hope to be seeing you all around in the forums. The best to everyone. Woodchuck.

Top Bottom