• Thread starter TheKingsOf420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

akaKGB

great thread and superb pics d00d....oh and nice genetics 2 :) KGB

J

jdubz206

i agree w/akaKGB...this thread is amazing. not sure how i missed it before...the pictures, the strains, the sheer number of trichomes...ya got me plugged here :)

T

TheKingsOf420

Thanks guys.... Yeah maybe it the title..Who knows.. But thanks for stopping by..... :)
I'll get some more pics as they come down.....

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

I gotta say, kills me a bit that your smoking my genetics and I'm puffin on commercial crap, but I'm glad to see its helping others out at least. Those buds look sick man, you really grew those out to perfection.

T

TheKingsOf420

Thanks Mota.. Keep up the great work.....
Man BigB I know... I feel bad... :( How've you been???..... I'm taking a little break after this run to move.... So hopefully it will last me til I get new things setup.... hhehehe Yeah right... I'll be right were you are in a couple months... Smoking commercial... But it will all be worth it in the long run..... :) When my lones grow a bit... They're all yours....
Take care bro.... :peace:

C

Cannibis Cajun

Question for KINGS

Papaya (private breeder)
Pheno 1 Light Purple.
Pheno 2 Dark Purple

i was gifted the papaya. not sure if i got a purp pheno. but am curious to know what your flowering days total was and weight of dry buds per plant. also style of grow. peace. thx King

Latest posts

Top Bottom