Hello everyone I’m Dave a new grower needing help identifying if it’s time for harvest?

• Thread starter Davethadude88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tobh

tobh

Supporter
Temper the excitement, patience is key here. Based on the absolute minimal detail provided, I would say at minimum two more weeks, if not three. If you harvest now, you're undercutting yield and giving yourself unsatisfactory results. If you wait, you'll gain weight and be much happier. Keep on keepin on with whatever you're doing. Good luck!

Davethadude88

Davethadude88

Temper the excitement, patience is key here. Based on the absolute minimal detail provided, I would say at minimum two more weeks, if not three. If you harvest now, you're undercutting yield and giving yourself unsatisfactory results. If you wait, you'll gain weight and be much happier. Keep on keepin on with whatever you're doing. Good luck!
Is it normal during flushing for leafs to start dying

Madbud

Madbud

Its not there yet. if thats outdoor and leaves are easy to pull out it could be bud rot but a little yellowing and fading is not a problem.

Panhead59

Panhead59

Use the search feature. Many great posts explaining when to chop. Many things to look for, don't go by time on flower. Look at trics deep in bud, not on leaves. Many other things. Read read read. Best way I know of to learn.

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Not quiet ready yet. Looks like the tricks are just starting to turn milky. She will also fatten a lot in her last week. Plants burn up nitrogen as they mature, in a healthy grow it will yellow from the bottom up.

Top Bottom