Hello Everyone ! I Need Some Help Please ( Not Trying To Buy Anything )

• Thread starter freetheweed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

freetheweed

Hello everyone ! So I need some help with my drug test. Well.. I've already taken it but would like to put my mind at ease. I had to take a pre employment drug screen for my new job. So I quit smoking 14 days ago. I was worried it wasn't enough since I smoked so much so I diluted... well.. that didn't work to we'll they made me come back today and retest so this time I came prepared. I brought synthetic urine but my dumb self took half a hydrocodon 10mg the day before. The reason I bring this up is because the pee was too hot so I panicked a little and put some of my own pee in there to cool it off. The urine sample came up perfect at 97 degrees and I used 80% synthetic and 20% my own pee. What I'm wondering is will that be enough to cover up the hydrocodon? I'm freaking out and have until Monday to find out the results. Can someone help me out here ? Thanks in advance !

F

freetheweed

This is a lab test though. Surely someone has done this before ? I know it only takes 24 to 48 hours for opioid to get out your system but it had only been 24 hrs. Which I pee a lot for some reason so I'm hoping it won't show

F

freetheweed

I guess i could do a home test and mix them and see what happens.. i didn't even think of that.

centralcoast

centralcoast

Your best bet is to swap and use clean urine from one of your pals. It’s not like probation UA’s where they stare at your junk. You go into a room by yourself. Just gooch it with a heating pad and you’ll be fine.

F

freetheweed

Just took a home test. No opioid but some how i still have weed in my system... i haven't smoked in at least 16 - 18 days.. what the hell? I'm freaking out about the wrong thing. Hopefully since I mixed mostly synthetic with my own it won't show.

F

freetheweed

That's the thing.. I already took the test thinking I was clean but I used 80% synthetic and like a sprinkle of my own pee because I panicked about the synthetic being too hot.. so I sprinkled some of mine in the cup and swished it around while I blew on it and it brought the temp down to 97. It was at 100 on the synthetic bottle.

F

freetheweed

Yeah I did. Dammit! This sucks. I'm going to try again tmw and mix my pee with the synthetic pee and see what happens. Hopefully with better results. I'm really surprised the pill didn't show.. at least I'm good on that but now I have a whole new problem ! Dammit man!

F

freetheweed

I'm only 150pds and 6 ft. I know that's not the same as the percentage of fat but I would think I would be good.. apparently not. I have the worst luck sometimes when it comes to this stuff.

centralcoast

centralcoast

It took me close to 2 months for me to get clean. When you toke daily, that’s what happens. Just swap dude. It’s easy. If not, it’s just a job and hopefully you’ll make better choices in the future.

F

freetheweed

So I couldn't wait til tmw. I just did my 80-20 mix and it's showing negative but a very faint negative ( top line is solid bottom line is barely showing on the first check from walmart ) it's going to be a close one. Guess I'll find out for sure on Monday.

centralcoast

centralcoast

So I couldn't wait til tmw. I just did my 80-20 mix and it's showing negative but a very faint negative ( top line is solid bottom line is barely showing on the first check from walmart ) it's going to be a close one. Guess I'll find out for sure on Monday.
Guess you will. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

DGP

DGP

Had a similar freak out years back and I know how you feel. I couldn't sleep and had anxiety attacks. However, my test came back clean (guess luck came into it). I hate the way this society thinks about cannabis. Show up for work still drunk from the night before or hungover badly and thats ok but smoke cannabis in the evenings when off work and thats not ok.....Finally found a good job where they don't care to test at all.

Best wishes for Monday,

D

F

freetheweed

Thanks man. I got great news. The test came back negative so I'm good to go !

Dan789

Dan789

Thanks man. I got great news. The test came back negative so I'm good to go !
Probably won’t be the last time you get tested, so might be wise to have a plan of what to do next time to avoid the distress, fake
/ synthetic urine and such.

Top Bottom