Hello everyone, new to the site, seeking knowledge :)

• Thread starter Raregenetics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Whats the best nutrients to use from cuttings to flushing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Raregenetics

Raregenetics

Hello everyone, im a huge cheese lover, a big fan of coco medium and house & garden nutrients, always willing to try new products/ methods so please leave any advice you have to offer.... Peace :)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Welcome to the Farm :)
Im just a dirt farmer and have never used those

Canappa

Canappa

Welcome to the Farm,
I use neither, been using the same nutes for 10+ years Ionic. And for cutting I use the Clonex rooting gel.
Ionic feeding schedule1

Raregenetics

Raregenetics

What
welcome and i use foxfarm ocean forest soil, there full nute line up and some organic molasses and alil cal/
Welcome to the Farm,
I use neither, been using the same nutes for 10+ years Ionic. And for cutting I use the Clonex
Welcome to the Farm,
I use neither, been using the same nutes for 10+ years Ionic. And for cutting I use the Clonex rooting gel.
View attachment 367441
im a big fan of the cloned rooting gel myself, works every time :)

JohnWayne

JohnWayne

Welcome to the forum. Aside form getting tips from us, maybe you can also share your thoughts about using coco. What in particular convinced you use it as your growing medium. Cheers!

JohnWayne

JohnWayne

Welcome to the forum. Aside form getting tips from us, maybe you can also share your thoughts about using coco. What in particular convinced you use it as your growing medium. Cheers!

Raregenetics

Raregenetics

usin coco was the way an old friend taught me yrs ago , ive tried flood and drain systems before yet still prefer coco, overall theres less chance of problems. Plus its cheaper :)

JohnWayne

JohnWayne

Top Bottom