Hello everyone :)

• Thread starter Snaggleroots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Snaggleroots

Snaggleroots

Hi, I'm new here. Looks like a good place to check out.. Here's some stuff I'm messing with. All seeded with a Pakistan kush we sifted out this year. Lots of landrace in IBL, some BX stuff, lots of F1 and poly.
I prefer making new hash varietals out of old things people give up on or think won't work with today's standards ;). Love me some dry sift!
Hello everyone 7

Most my stuff has been processed into FECO rosin, decarbed in a water bath and sealed up as medicine. I'll get the posts worked out better, or not.. Cheers
Hello everyone
Hello everyone 2
Hello everyone 3
Hello everyone 4
Hello everyone 5
Hello everyone 6

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hi, I'm new here. Looks like a good place to check out.. Here's some stuff I'm messing with. All seeded with a Pakistan kush we sifted out this year. Lots of landrace in IBL, some BX stuff, lots of F1 and poly.
I prefer making new hash varietals out of old things people give up on or think won't work with today's standards ;). Love me some dry sift! View attachment 1039509
Most my stuff has been processed into FECO rosin, decarbed in a water bath and sealed up as medicine. I'll get the posts worked out better, or not.. CheersView attachment 1039498View attachment 1039499View attachment 1039500View attachment 1039501View attachment 1039502View attachment 1039503
Welcome to the farm 👍👍👍

amekins

amekins

Welcome to the farm! I was reading about your community farm. Truly awesome and excellent work. Thank you for being a compassionate human being.

sambapati

sambapati

I prefer making new hash varietals out of old things people give up on or think won't work with today's standards ;). Love me some dry sift! View attachment 1039509
Most my stuff has been processed into FECO rosin, decarbed in a water bath and sealed up as medicine. I'll get the posts worked out better, or not.. CheersView attachment 1039498View attachment 1039499View attachment 1039500View attachment 1039501View attachment 1039502View attachment 1039503
Just keep the good vibes flowing and welcome to the farm.

Top Bottom