Hello Everyone!

• Thread starter St3w4rtClan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
St3w4rtClan

St3w4rtClan

Hello Everybody, I'm just a lowly beginner looking to become a pro. Im just transitioning into the flowering stage after about 3 months in veg with my 2 white widow and one b.c. big bud hybrid. This is my very first grow so I've been doing ALOTof reading. I have a ton of questions, so I'm glad that I found this website.

Hello everyone
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

How many drain holes do you have in the buckets?
What's your pH?
Those are 3 months old? They are not near big enough.
What and how are you feeding and watering?
What kind of soil are you using?

St3w4rtClan

St3w4rtClan

Those pictures are from over a month ago. My ph is 7. I'm using some soil I mixed up but its mostly Coast of Maine Lobster formula mixed with vermiculite. AND I ROUNDED UP ON THE GROWTH TIME IM AT 2 AND A HALF MONTHS OR SO.

St3w4rtClan

St3w4rtClan

Hello Everybody, I'm just a lowly beginner looking to become a pro. Im just transitioning into the flowering stage after about 3 months in veg with my 2 white widow and one b.c. big bud hybrid. This is my very first grow so I've been doing ALOTof reading. I have a ton of questions, so I'm glad that I found this website.

20210623 015345
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Ok. At 2.5 months they should still be a bit taller. Not a problem.
Where does your water come from? Do you filter it? A regular carbon water filter will pH adjust the water to about 6.5 on a good filter.
That's where your pH should be is 6.3 to 6.5
I think your pH is a bit high and the plant is hindered in what it can absorb. Getting your pH down some will help fix that.

Your soil is custom. I have no idea of what it has as far as nutes. Do you know? It's sorta important.
How much and often do you water?

St3w4rtClan

St3w4rtClan

I water about every other day. The soil is a organic , I heard about it on another website and then by chance I ran into it at this whole discount warehouse type of store, so I grabbed it up. I haven't invested into any nutes yet. My leaves have started to get dry and crispy around the edges with holes. I defoliated since then and backed them further from the light. I'm hoping this cures the problem as I think it may have been light burn. What are some good nutrients to use?

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Oh yeah and I also have the main stock tied down to keep it away from the light that's why they look short
That explains a lot.
Do you happen to know the name of the soil?

For soil growers;

St3w4rtClan

St3w4rtClan

Is there a time period that I should wait after taking some cuttings and defoliating before I put them in 12-12.

karolanne

karolanne

They are small for their age šŸ˜• Not sure why. Your choice of light maybe, or you keep the light to far away. I'm not sure. But even with the other pictures you posted, the two white widow look small.

St3w4rtClan

St3w4rtClan

Also one of my newer plants' leaves are kind of like twisted and have been since it was a seedling, any idea what this is?

St3w4rtClan

St3w4rtClan

They are small for their age šŸ˜• Not sure why. Your choice of light maybe, or you keep the light to far away. I'm not sure. But even with the other pictures you posted, the two white widow look small.
The main stalk is tied down. They seemed to be growing better when I had them under the mh light. Everything seemed to slow way down when I put them under the hps.

karolanne

karolanne

Also one of my newer plants' leaves are kind of like twisted and have been since it was a seedling, any idea what this is?
Some seeds don't give a nice plant. You mature to the end of your flo, but you do not make clone with that plant.

St3w4rtClan

St3w4rtClan

The main stalk is tied down. They seemed to be growing better when I had them under the mh light. Everything seemed to slow way down when I put them under the hps.
Oh and I have yet to apply any nutes either. I'm going today to get some and hopefully a ppm/ ph tester know of any real good real affordable nutes?

Latest posts

Top Bottom