Hello Everyone!

• Thread starter eek!
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

eek!

Hello All!
I am a very new THC farmer, with 5 little babies vegetating in my first grow. I am a Medical Marijuana Patient, I have happily been able to reduce my ingestion of narcotic medications in favor of my new Herbal Medicine. I have Major Chronic Pain (not as cool as it sounds!;) and a tiny brain tumor. I am just growing for myself, to reduce the cost of Medication. Even though it had been over 10 years since I had been a regular user I developed tolerance quickly due to having to medicate on a virtually round-the-clock administration, so this is getting expensive! The investment I am getting ready to make in growing will pay off handsomely, I'm sure, and I love gardening (I used to raise Orchids as a hobby) so this has been very fun. I will enjoy talking to you all and hope lots of questions are welcome (I promise to search first! ;)
Anyhow, I think that's a good overview, Just wanted to introduce myself and say where I am coming from.
Thanks so much for reading this, HELLO!, and a special HELLO! to my Fellow Female THC Farmers!
erin/eek!

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
welcome to the farm eek:) Good stuff around here>>>Good luck with your grow
:passingjoint:
gtd

D

Dark Angel

HELLO! Welcome to the Farm! :hi
Like greenthumbdanny said, good luck with your grow. Enjoy your stay at the farm.

Top Bottom