hello everyone

• Thread starter mr.stankydank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mr.stankydank

hello everyone. my first post. been following this forum for a while . finally joined. just wanted to introduce my self. i live in oakland ca, been smoking pot for 32 years and have been growing for 25 years and have done everything from hydro to soil, hobby to small commercial gardens. . things are real differnt know with 215 in california. this is the place to be....looking foward to sharing some info with fellow growers, there are a lot of reconizable names here,and feel there is a lot more to learn. looking foward to trying new strains on thcbay. need some consistent genetics..happy tokeing all mr.stanky dank
:banana1sv6:

G

Greengramps

Welcome to the farm

Hi Mr. Stankydank, Welcome to the farm where the threads and people are as good as they get. Hope you find what ever your looking for. I'm not as experience as you but I do have fun growing. Like I tell everyone, There's nothing like smoking your own smoke. Peace and Happy Gardening. GG :rollj::passingjoint:

M

mr.stankydank

thanx for the welcome, no worse feeling then paying full retail for something u could of grew better for cheaper, especially in this retarted fend for your self economy.looking foward to the future. for example its costing at least 350 dollars a month for 1000 sodium 12/12 a month, after pgand e d smart meter insatallation.california price drop, over abundance of average weed.. i miss the good ol days, 5000 a lb in la 2007 for kush in la calafornia... a hhhh those were the days..i miss them so much

Top Bottom