Hello Everyone

• Thread starter notforgodz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
notforgodz

notforgodz

Just signed up and wanted to say hi, to everyone.
I suffer from MS but am able to still move around pretty good. Most people would just think I am a normal, healthy woman. But my body is wracked with pain on a constant basis. I am on various cocktail of meds including heavy pain meds (Hydrocodone, Oxycontin CR, etc...). My favorite med is Grimm's version of Apollo because of it's pain relief. Also, Apollo promotes excellent clarity of thought without a hint of paranoia.
I have been growing for quite a while and enjoy doing it. I also grow for several friends that are wheelchair-bound. They chip in for the electricity and I cover the rest since I am able to still work part-time. My current setup is 3 Lumatek ballast, a Hydrohut 4x8, and a Ebb & Gro bucket setup. In the next 6 months I am going to replace the Lumatek's with LED's. I am hoping by going to LED's that the electrical bill will drop enough to not need my friends to chip in.
Anyway, I hope that I did not send you guys to snore-land with my story :)
See ya around the forum...

Power OG

Power OG

welcome to the farm! if yoy ever need any advice dnt hesitate, id be glad
to help if i can. the farm is a great resource.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Welcome to the farm notforgodz. :) It's fantastic to see more women joining up.

notforgodz

notforgodz

Thanks for the welcome.
Been researching LED's and all I can say is choosing a brand is really going to be hard. I am really surprised that they do not have dedicated review sites. I found one on Youtube but they have not reviewed any brand I was interested in. Guess I have more research ahead...

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Top Bottom