Hello Everyone!

• Thread starter ganjagreen13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ganjagreen13

ganjagreen13

Hello Farm. I'll keep it short and simple. I'm a patient in vegas and after being continuously disappointed in the quality I was receiving out here I decided to finally grow my own again, this time legally :) I'm on only my third grow with just two plants until I get some more seeds. I'm a little over 3 weeks into veg, growing in a 3x3x6 wardrobe lined with mylar. Using CFLs but hoping to go to LEDs soon. I'm looking for lots of tips and advice when I start my grow diary soon and am stoked to be part of the farm. Thanks guys
(Here's where I'm at, a little leaf burn.. oops.)
Hello everyone

GanjaGreen13

Canappa

Canappa

Welcome to Farm, Vegas you say, the home of the dank SinCity Seeds. I am running some of their gear right now.

ganjagreen13

ganjagreen13

Welcome to grow central my man. Its a great place for seeds as well.
Thanks! That's one of the things I like most about the forum. I'm watching grow diaries on strains that are actually available right here on the sight. Now I just need to pick a strain! The Starfighter x Girl Scout Cookies looks just amazing though. Unfortunately not in the budget now but I'm pretty certain it will be the next strain I run. What do you think?

Baylife

Baylife

I would rock proven genetics, people these days people are about that next cross or the next cookies or something idk. Just like subcool rocking space queen super in a lot of his crosses over at TGA subcool seeds; he said he just likes it...it works for him and achieves his desired attributes. But yea TGA subcool seeds our mostly awesome (even though hes mostly about SMELL and TASTE). I am not personally so keen on wild new exotic smells and tastes. I need relatively fast flowering strains that are dense, big yielders, and/or blue dream. but yea...BOG seeds (found here as well as some other reputable seed banks) are high quality and extremely impressive.

Strains me and my homie just got....Jesus OG from TGA and Strawberry Sour from BOG.

ganjagreen13

ganjagreen13

I would rock proven genetics, people these days people are about that next cross or the next cookies or something idk. Just like subcool rocking space queen super in a lot of his crosses over at TGA subcool seeds; he said he just likes it...it works for him and achieves his desired attributes. But yea TGA subcool seeds our mostly awesome (even though hes mostly about SMELL and TASTE). I am not personally so keen on wild new exotic smells and tastes. I need relatively fast flowering strains that are dense, big yielders, and/or blue dream. but yea...BOG seeds (found here as well as some other reputable seed banks) are high quality and extremely impressive.

Strains me and my homie just got....Jesus OG from TGA and Strawberry Sour from BOG.
Strawberry Sour sounds downright delectable. SOOO many different strains available it's hard to choose. I'm gonna look into BOG though and see what they have to offer. Thanks you man.

Top Bottom