Hello Everyone

• Thread starter SplooshKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SplooshKush

Hello,

Would like to start with a brief intro.

I never smoked growing up never really cared for it. After High School enlisted in the Corps. (USMC). After deployed to war and came back i started feeling depression never really looked into it until my wife said it was affecting our relationship and long story short started self medicating and it has really worked out for me. So now starting to legally grow and want to pick all of your minds.

MeJuana

MeJuana

Well what I've learned in my time growing is organic soil is simple. Anything involving water is a lot of maintenance so you end up having a second ball/chain situation. The secret is having a great fluorescent light powered veg room and to bend your stems by hand once per week. Slow veg for 2+ months, thickened stems, well trained plants and the last part of the secret is a perfect flowering room environment. When you turn on the big lights it is important that what is under them is healthy lush green plants with thick thick stems.

There are people who disagree with that concept and they grow great weed too but that's my words of wisdom all the same. Welcome and good luck!

Emma2016

Emma2016

Well what I've learned in my time growing is organic soil is simple. Anything involving water is a lot of maintenance so you end up having a second ball/chain situation. The secret is having a great fluorescent light powered veg room and to bend your stems by hand once per week. Slow veg for 2+ months, thickened stems, well trained plants and the last part of the secret is a perfect flowering room environment. When you turn on the big lights it is important that what is under them is healthy lush green plants with thick thick stems.

There are people who disagree with that concept and they grow great weed too but that's my words of wisdom all the same. Welcome and good luck!
Quite agree with you, how about replace the fluorescent light with led grow light?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Awe hell with all the advice. You will get conflicting advice from everyone. Look just buy some seeds, buy you a grow bag about 2 -3 gal, buy some coco coir, get some gh micro, bloom, calmag. Research Lucas formula for coco coir. Get a 5 gallon bucket, fill with Ro water and Lucas formula, with air stone. 3 x a day, sit the grow bag down in the bucket for 10 mins. Don't let the water when fully sumerged cover more than 75% of grow bag, and don't leave in there more than 15 mins. Top off bucket every other day and completely change bucket every 7 days.
In essence you have a hydro flood and drain system. Happy growing. ....

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Hello,

Would like to start with a brief intro.

I never smoked growing up never really cared for it. After High School enlisted in the Corps. (USMC). After deployed to war and came back i started feeling depression never really looked into it until my wife said it was affecting our relationship and long story short started self medicating and it has really worked out for me. So now starting to legally grow and want to pick all of your minds.
Thank you for your service, and thank you for listening to your wife, I'm sure she loves you. Let me thank her as well, military wives' lives are difficult at best and go largely unacknowledged. I'm happy that cannabis is helping you. :)

Top Bottom