Hello Everyone!

• Thread starter Indica~tor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

Indica~tor

:hi:

Thought I'd come on in and introduce myself...
But first, lets light this bowl of bubba shall we and set the mood...LOL ok now where were we?

Lets see,
I am currently a member of TCC and well, actually, thats how I came to hear of this place and so I thought I'd come on over and check things out here for myself and see what other kind of canna related info is out there as TCC is really the only place I have ever joined on the net so far besides this one. kinda expanding my horizons I guess you can say!

I am legal and currently residing in sunny so-cal.
In my humble home we are running 1800 watts in a 6x4x7ft area using perlite in passive res tubs while growin out the followin:

Afghan
Bubba K
Bubba K x NL
NL x Haze x Hawaiian Pink
Chemdog D
Chemdog D s1
Mango x NL
AK-99
Sfv Og Kush x JC2
The White
NL/Leopard Kush x Pure Kush/BlockHead
DayWrecker
G. Purple
Original Diesel
Cheese
Purple Rhino
and a couple crosses I have been working on myself :)

I will post pics when I decide to start a grow thread.. need to find out whats what and who's who around here first and get a feel for the joint.

If ya have any questions .. please fell free to ask away.
Peace to y'all, take care, and stay safe!
Indi
:RastaBong:

W

witchking

What's up Indica~tor? Welcome to the farm your home away from home.

I

Indica~tor

Hey all .. wow. I see a bunch of familiar faces which tells me a lot about this place.
Hope all is well with you folks. seems I have been havin probs signin in to TCC since last night.. keeps sendin me a Load Error or a page error of some sort.

Oh well, this place seems like a nice enough place to hang at for the time being. Got some talent in here thats for sure.
thanks everyone for the warm welcomes.. I'll be sure to take a look around the Farm and get familiar with everything!

Have a great rest of the weekend!
Peace and stay safe!
Indi

Top Bottom